User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You have been FRIEND ZONED.
    Can't that be used? As far as I remember, it just takes a little bit of effort... you get closer... and closer... like some sort of ninja cat, and then EAT THEM! But it's so much quicker the other way.
    5 3 9

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Can't that be used? As far as I remember, it just takes a little bit of effort... you get closer... and closer... like some sort of ninja cat, and then EAT THEM! But it's so much quicker the other way.
    Very hard to do. Once you're friend zoned it's hard to ignite the sexy-connections in the woman's brain. They associate you with safety and trust, the most unsexy characteristics imaginable!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Very hard to do. Once you're friend zoned it's hard to ignite the sexy-connections in the woman's brain. They associate you with safety and trust, the most unsexy characteristics imaginable!
    Wear a mask?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    it's been awhile so here's an update. (sorry if my grammer is bad)...

...but long story short by the time I figured it out it was too late.
    That's a shite situation! Here are some empty, rather meaningless, feel good words designed to show my empathy for you: 'There's more fish in the sea', and 'if she reacted this way she wasn't worth your attention anyway', 'There'll be others'.

Now what were you planning to do about this gross injustice in your emotional value system?
    (removed)

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    That's a shite situation! Here are some empty, rather meaningless, feel good words designed to show my empathy for you: 'There's more fish in the sea', and 'if she reacted this way she wasn't worth your attention anyway', 'There'll be others'.

Now what were you planning to do about this gross injustice in your emotional value system?
    plenty of fish but almost all of em is incompatible with me.

right now I'm just gonna focus on my goals and keep myself busy. I gave up with girls. I'm not ladies man, I'm going to focus on other things that can lead me somewhere.

I don't have any friends and right now I don't want any friends, I just want to be left alone. I never saw the point of having friends anyway.

after high school u move to college and make new friends
    after college u start ur work and it's hard to keep in touch with friends in college, I guess U can be friends with co-workers but I can never do that.

My head is still messed up with God thing. It's too complicated but I want to study religion.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    If anything you might have put her on a pedestal, come on too strong, and freaked her out. Difficult situation to remedy really, unless you see her often and try to maintain a casual disposition it might impossible to fix.
    that is exactly what happened, I don't see her often so I know it's going to be impossible to fix. It sucks when someone doesn't feel the same way about you. I don't know what I'll do if I see some guy with her.

MBTI
    intp

question for INTP,

I know what I want in life, it's very hard but I know for fact if I work hard I can achieve my goals.

but I also know that I'm super lazy(my fear), I can dream all day but if I don't put effort into it, my dreams will never happen. So how do you guys over come this? I have daily plan out but I never follow it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    question for INTP,

I know what I want in life, it's very hard but I know for fact if I work hard I can achieve my goals.

but I also know that I'm super lazy(my fear), I can dream all day but if I don't put effort into it, my dreams will never happen. So how do you guys over come this? I have daily plan out but I never follow it.
    Fear is life's directional indicator. You can follow it or not, it's up to you.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Act like yourself to people, someone out there will like you. No need to impress people who can't appreciate you for who you are.

EDIT: And oh yeah, when a girl likes you, get with her one to one and do something that involves sitting down. Then put your arms around her and see what happens. A movie is a good idea!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    intp

I met a girl! I'm excited! made a thread about it!