User Tag List

First 212930313233 Last

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Infinite surface area and finite volume. Oh, I'm melting!
    Ti = Ne > Fi = Ni > Te = Si > Fe = Se

"I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks, or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school and other oppressive institutions which have driven that out of them."
    -- Noam Chomsky

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Gotta man up. Make a clean break. Do it in person not on the phone. Allow her to yell at you or cry if she wants. You are only dating her and it doesn't sound even like you had sex with her so its not a big deal, but being congruent with your character is.
    First of all, a "clean break" likely isn't possible because we have plenty of mutual friends, nor am I even averse to chilling with her in the future because she was fun and all. Secondly, we had one laid back date, so I'd be pretty disappointed in her if she yelled or cried. Finally, I don't think there's anything particularly masculine about balancing honesty and respect. I've met both men and women that have and haven't done it.

Really, I should just tell her more or less what I've said in this thread. And you are right that I should do it in person.
    Ti = Ne > Fi = Ni > Te = Si > Fe = Se

"I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks, or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school and other oppressive institutions which have driven that out of them."
    -- Noam Chomsky

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Functor View Post
    First of all, a "clean break" likely isn't possible because we have plenty of mutual friends, nor am I even averse to chilling with her in the future because she was fun and all. Secondly, we had one laid back date, so I'd be pretty disappointed in her if she yelled or cried. Finally, I don't think there's anything particularly masculine about balancing honesty and respect. I've met both men and women that have and haven't done it.

Really, I should just tell her more or less what I've said in this thread. And you are right that I should do it in person.
    Bravo. Score 1 for INTP man with a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    you have been reading David Deangelo haven't you?
    I actually don't know who that is; that stuff was just from my own experience.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Good luck, sounds like you have a good grip on the situation now and in the future avoid this situation by not going on "dates" with girls you are not attacted to in the first place.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nizy View Post
    Does this rag smell funny to you?
    Best method. Ever.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    YaYa

Just say hi.

MBTI
    intp

If anyone's wondering, I tried different dating method and it still didn't work. I don't have standards anymore. I would even bang a fat girl. I don't know how I can recover my ego. I have however went on a couple dates. All the dates I been (three), were only first dates. Girls never return my calls. I rather be rejected than going on a date and not getting any phones calls back. I don't know how I can recover myself SO SICK OF TRYING

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    If anyone's wondering, I tried different dating method and it still didn't work. I don't have standards anymore. I would even bang a fat girl. I don't know how I can recover my ego. I have however went on a couple dates. All the dates I been (three), were only first dates. Girls never return my calls. I rather be rejected than going on a date and not getting any phones calls back. I don't know how I can recover myself SO SICK OF TRYING
    Have you tried fixing up your grammar? I hear that poor language and grammar is a bit of a turn-off.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    It sounds contradictory, but the first thing you should do is let go of your goal of getting laid/a relationship etc. Your value should not be determined by how well you're doing with the ladies. Right now, you're trying way to hard and when you fail you feel bad and instantly reduce your chances of something positive result. It's going to be a vicious cycle.

Steve jobs once said (I'm paraphrasing). "Getting fired from apple was the best thing that ever happened to me. It allowed me to start over and do it better. I was doing what I loved again." Off course we know that now he's CEO of apple again and doing better then ever.

(Here's the speach.)
    (removed)