User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    I don't know what i would get out of just being "friends". I never really had any friends i could trust anyway. Besides i'm not looking for friends.
    I really suspect that you're going about this for the wrong reasons and that you have deeper underlying problems.

Tell me, do you think that sex or a relationship will make you happier? Do you feel alone now and does this make you unhappy? I suspect that you're looking for these things to fill some sort of void (and I suspect this because of your neediness and general manner) but you have to realize that most people aren't looking for someone who needs to latch on to someone else because their own life has issues.

Before you get defensive, please note that I'm not trying to attack you, just calling it as I see it and offering advice. My advice is to figure out what could possibly motivate you to say things like "I never really had any friends i could trust anyway. Besides i'm not looking for friends." That really doesn't sound healthy to me.

How on Earth do you expect to have a relationship with someone if you don't know how to interact with other people, anyway? You NEED friends, and not just for that reason. It's interesting to me (in the sense of being almost contradictory or paradoxical) that friends are often the best people to teach you how to find autonomous happiness, which is mandatory in a partner for many people and regardless the most important thing you can have for a healthy relationship.
    Ti = Ne > Fi = Ni > Te = Si > Fe = Se

"I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks, or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school and other oppressive institutions which have driven that out of them."
    -- Noam Chomsky

ThatGirl

Go to the Halloween store and get their very best encyclopedia costume. Then shake your ass in it.

ThatGirl

Oops didn't read "as"

Yeah I've got nothing

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Functor View Post
    I really suspect that you're going about this for the wrong reasons and that you have deeper underlying problems.

Tell me, do you think that sex or a relationship will make you happier? Do you feel alone now and does this make you unhappy? I suspect that you're looking for these things to fill some sort of void (and I suspect this because of your neediness and general manner) but you have to realize that most people aren't looking for someone who needs to latch on to someone else because their own life has issues.

Before you get defensive, please note that I'm not trying to attack you, just calling it as I see it and offering advice. My advice is to figure out what could possibly motivate you to say things like "I never really had any friends i could trust anyway. Besides i'm not looking for friends." That really doesn't sound healthy to me.

How on Earth do you expect to have a relationship with someone if you don't know how to interact with other people, anyway? You NEED friends, and not just for that reason. It's interesting to me (in the sense of being almost contradictory or paradoxical) that friends are often the best people to teach you how to find autonomous happiness, which is mandatory in a partner for many people and regardless the most important thing you can have for a healthy relationship.
    + 10000

I get that some people don't need social contact as much but honestly, having friends is pretty much crucial to developing social skills which in turn is vital for a healthy relationship. There's no man touching me unless I trust him. And I only trust him if I consider him a friend. That means also that there is no getting to my body without befriending me first. Now, there's no doubt women who think differently, but trust and therefore friendship is the foundation of a relationship imo. So start crawling before attempting to walk.

For that matter, you'll find that friends can already take away a lot of that 'aching' you're feeling right now, making you seem less like a creep or desperate and more attractive to the opposite sex
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Be an artist: ARTLURKER
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    Be an artist: ARTLURKER
    I started to think differently about my work. In 2007 at the Seward Projects Space in Columbus, I had my first breakthrough with an installation that was to be the prototype for this current one. It was called THE PUNCH-YOU-IN-THE-FACE TUNNEL. It was the same set-up as THE RAPE TUNNEL except at the end of the tunnel Id punch the subject in the face instead of raping him or her. The impetus was completely reactionary to the current state of art, and motivated by pure frustration.

As it turns out, I ended up breaking the nose of the third person to crawl through the tunnel, an aspiring model. She went to the hospital and eventually sued me. Her modeling career was put on hold. The civil case was long and drawn out and the matter still hasnt been resolved. To this day she still has unpaid medical bills. The point of this long aside is that all this took place two years ago, and Im still having an impact on this young ladys life, something not many other artists could claim about their work.

Rape seemed like the next logical step.
    BWAH!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post

At least i'm here for an advice(sure I whine about my situation but only to improve and get better). You don't even have slight idea what kind of emotions I'm going through with my situation. It seems like your here to bash people cause obviously your not here to help. Do you have nothing better to do with your life than posting negative comments on the forum. It looks like you enjoy arguing. I said this many times to you, if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it.
    I think we all have more than a slight idea: you're horny, and incapable of getting any action. Boo bloody hoo.

I gave you advice, back in post #177, to which you responded with your customary inept rudeness.

This isn't your thread, you just hijacked it, and I'll continue to comment whenever I damn well please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

So I had a date with this girl the other day. It wasn't anything serious, we mostly just romped around in a forest for a while. She was pretty cool, but I really don't think at all that we have much to learn from one another, and I'm not really attracted to her either. She was also a bit eager, which is a bit of a turn off when I don't know her all that well yet. I think she's probably mature enough to handle it without problem, but I'll ask anyway... does anyone have advice on how to let someone down nicely?
    Ti = Ne > Fi = Ni > Te = Si > Fe = Se

"I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks, or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school and other oppressive institutions which have driven that out of them."
    -- Noam Chomsky

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Show him this, and ask him about it while you're straddling him wearing a black and white checkered g-string

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Functor View Post
    So I had a date with this girl the other day. It wasn't anything serious, we mostly just romped around in a forest for a while. She was pretty cool, but I really don't think at all that we have much to learn from one another, and I'm not really attracted to her either. She was also a bit eager, which is a bit of a turn off when I don't know her all that well yet. I think she's probably mature enough to handle it without problem, but I'll ask anyway... does anyone have advice on how to let someone down nicely?
    Gotta man up. Make a clean break. Do it in person not on the phone. Allow her to yell at you or cry if she wants. You are only dating her and it doesn't sound even like you had sex with her so its not a big deal, but being congruent with your character is.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"