User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

Results 241 to 250 of 399

  1. #241
    Senior Member think2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    281

    Default

    spmtar would you do things differently if you love a girl rather than just dating and hooking up?

    3billion women, eliminate race i won't date, elimiate age "will only date 18-28", Location also will factor, eliminate non-attractive ladies, eliminate girls who has bf or married, and lastly personality which eliminate those "bitchy" girls.

    I figure that i would date about 5 girls out of 1000. I wish i wasn't so darn picky.

  2. #242
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    To quote Bartleby the Scrivener "I would prefer not"

    I think I have given you too much to read already. My advice master the game first. U don't have to keep the ones you conquer. Yet after you fill you stable... you might consider a long term seduction...the strategy (which works better for women then men, but nevertheless works for men too) is that addressed in the Art of Seduction, by Robert Greene (in my mind modern pickup is derivative of this magnum opus). At your age social dynamics effect on your targets is too strong to ignore.

    My intuition however is telling me your mind set is telling you it works just as well forward as backward. And my opinion is this is not so.

    Consider the option to seduce all 1000 of the 1000. Not for your targets but as practice for you. You always have the power to drop a target. If you can drop a target 15 seconds after making the decision you will be more apt at long term seduction, thus more long term pleasure for you target. Once you feel the power of seduction (by trial and error) you will be unstoppable.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  3. #243
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    PS. Never eliminate girls with BFs (too large a group of delish 18-28s)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  4. #244
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    Has anyone dated or was in relationship with INFP? The girl i fell in love with was INFP and this made me realize that I want to marry an INFP. I think having a relationship with INFP will help me grow more as a person. I think INTP and INFP is perfect match.
    Yes, and agreed.

    Also, I hope this thread turns around before people start thinking that most INTPs are socially inept, wannabe-womanizing pickup artists who study women in the same manner as one would a scientific model. I mean, I know we're socially inept, but we're not all creeps. Right guys? ... Guys?
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

  5. #245
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    PUA, the "Game", Mystery Method... whatever you want to call it, it works.

    You too can sleep with shallow, dumb women that fall for it. If that is all you want out of women, that's what you'll get.

    Most INTPs want something more. There are plenty of PUA threads at INTPc on this subject, go look them up (they have the "pua" tag). Even some INTPs that used such tactics and eventually rejected the lifestyle.

    My opinion: be INTP, not some SP. Be confident and you'll find the man or woman for you.

  6. #246
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    PUA, the "Game", Mystery Method... whatever you want to call it, it works.

    You too can sleep with shallow, dumb women that fall for it. If that is all you want out of women, that's what you'll get.
    Oh, sure. If they're shallow and dumb, fuck 'em. In every sense. Dumb people (SPs?) have no right to be treated decently, after all.

    Just so long as "you" get what "you" want. That's all that matters, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    I hope this thread turns around before people start thinking that most INTPs are socially inept, wannabe-womanizing pickup artists who study women in the same manner as one would a scientific model. I mean, I know we're socially inept, but we're not all creeps. Right guys? ... Guys?
    I gotta tell ya, it's not looking good for you right now.

    In your defence, I know three INTP men IRL, all of them lovely people and all adored by women, and none of them would ever stoop to PUA tactics.

    Mind you, two of them are gay....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #247
    ..... Intricate Mystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    To quote Bartleby the Scrivener "I would prefer not"

    I think I have given you too much to read already. My advice master the game first. U don't have to keep the ones you conquer. Yet after you fill you stable... you might consider a long term seduction...the strategy (which works better for women then men, but nevertheless works for men too) is that addressed in the Art of Seduction, by Robert Greene (in my mind modern pickup is derivative of this magnum opus). At your age social dynamics effect on your targets is too strong to ignore.

    My intuition however is telling me your mind set is telling you it works just as well forward as backward. And my opinion is this is not so.

    Consider the option to seduce all 1000 of the 1000. Not for your targets but as practice for you. You always have the power to drop a target. If you can drop a target 15 seconds after making the decision you will be more apt at long term seduction, thus more long term pleasure for you target. Once you feel the power of seduction (by trial and error) you will be unstoppable.
    You are reducing women to mere objects that are there for you to seduce. Maybe you should ask yourself what would happen if you stopped thinking of women as "targets" but as unique human beings, with different personalities, talents, vulnerabilities, hopes, dreams for the future, who are loved and cherished by their families. If you are incapable of seeing the multidimensionality and uniqueness of each and every woman that you interact with, and feeling compassion for them, you've got big problems. What are your feelings about all of the women you have slept with? I bet you don't have any.

  8. #248
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    You are reducing women to mere objects that are there for you to seduce. Maybe you should ask yourself what would happen if you stopped thinking of women as "targets" but as unique human beings, with different personalities, talents, vulnerabilities, hopes, dreams for the future, who are loved and cherished by their families. If you are incapable of seeing the multidimensionality and uniqueness of each and every woman that you interact with, and feeling compassion for them, you've got big problems. What are your feelings about all of the women you have slept with? I bet you don't have any.
    The mere fact that I do not elaborate on all the wonderful things that make women special creations (or for that fact humans) does not mean I am discounting these aspects. PLEASE ATTEMPT TO MAKE THIS DISTINGUISHMENT. As an analogy, it is as if having to address long winded discussions on religion and creationism for every discussion on evolution, it obfuscate. I would just rather stipulate that I am a sonova bitch to focus on what is logically material with the issue at hand.

    I should not even have to raise the point that my feelings for women I have slept with is positive. I find it narcissistic to have to inject how I feel in my "conquests" when my clear intent is simply to advise OP from how to get to point A to point B to point C. ("target" is clear [the focus of your seduction tactic] "the woman", "your love interest", "attractive member of opposite sex" is not clear; no value judgment via oobjectification, strictly for clarity.)

    The fact I am attempting to break down and clarify a complex dynamic without elaborating into abstractions (or poetry) does not mean the abstractions are irrelevant. Addressing my motivations and world view has little to do with the system I am proposing.

    In other words, if there is something that doesn't work or is not logical as to my proposed systems, please highlight it and give logical rationale to your point, not simply mudsling (I am not addressing you specifically I rather discourse in general).
    As to morality, ethics and motivations it is less of my concern to elaborate. In fact, it has a tendency to obfuscate because it is a fall back of those who detract from my suggestion to the OP and fail to be able to give a workable alternative besides vague, pithy or worthless suggestions (be yourself, drink alcohol, hire prostitutes). If anything my detractors seem to be even overestimating the pragmatic effectiveness of my system (as if my targets would lose all will power to my comands).

    Where are those people's concerns about helping a fellow TC member with a bona fide question seeking a solution? All it does is illustrating that my solution is a logical solution and those detractors, unable to see fault in the logic choose to attack my character or demonize a concept that they can only view through a vague/ prejudicial / uninformed mindset. In other words the OP proposed a problem; I offered a solution to the problem. The question was how an INTP can seduce, INTP thrive with logical systems, thus logical systems were offered. It wasn't how to keep them for a LTR, it wasn't how to find their soul mate, and it wasn't about love or self actualization. It was a clear problem with a clear solution from me and no other. I see a question and if it interests me my goal is to find a logical answer.
    Last edited by Vizconde; 10-04-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: changed point of view of paraphrase of other posters pov
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  9. #249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Oh, sure. If they're shallow and dumb, fuck 'em. In every sense. Dumb people (SPs?) have no right to be treated decently, after all.

    Just so long as "you" get what "you" want. That's all that matters, right?

    You're downplaying the role that the women play in this game, definitely. You wouldn't go home with a guy who pulled that PUA shit, would you? So if another woman does, she must be at least partially responsible for it. Do you think women don't know what they're getting into when men treat them like shit? (I'm not asking this rhetorically).

    Back closer to topic, your best bet for 'seduction' is to learn how to be comfortable and confident as yourself. This is hard for INTPs, since doubt seems to come to us so naturally, but it's something that EVERY well developed INTP must learn. As a man, I try to force myself as much as possible to think not about how I am being perceived (very difficult as I am generally hyper-aware of this) but instead about whether or not the woman in question is interesting enough to keep me engaged. This not-so-subtle difference of attitude in does change the way you are perceived. Where before you were needy, desperate, and insecure, now you are cool, collected, and confident. If you come at them from above, PUA manner, you're only going to have success with those that probably aren't worth your time. If you approach from below, typically desperate and glorifying, they won't think twice about you. The type of women that we are really after (or that I'm really after, at least, I won't speak for all of you) are only going to be interested if you can approach as an interested and interesting equal, ready to both teach and learn.
    Last edited by Forgetful Functor; 10-04-2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: removed extraneous word
    Ti = Ne > Fi = Ni > Te = Si > Fe = Se

    "I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks, or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school and other oppressive institutions which have driven that out of them."
    -- Noam Chomsky

  10. #250
    Senior Member think2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    281

    Default

    I got fu#$ing rejected today...... I noticed I was sounding bit desperate. Well I am desperate I need to get a gf or get laid. Rejection is keep playing in my head. How do i make it stop.....

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] How to seduce as an INFJ?
    By Lightyear in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. [INTP] How have you, as an INTP, dealt with a painful breakup?
    By NotOfTwo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 04:52 PM
  3. [INTP] How to seduce an INTP...
    By sculpting in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:10 PM
  4. [INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...
    By runvardh in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
  5. [ISFP] How to seduce as an ISFP?
    By Dali in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO