User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    Thanks for those links spamtar, I'll check those books out when i have time.

Has anyone dated or was in relationship with INFP? The girl i fell in love with was INFP and this made me realize that I want to marry an INFP. I think having a relationship with INFP will help me grow more as a person. I think INTP and INFP is perfect match.
    INFPs are annoying as hell.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by kathara View Post
    We're just annoying because we know it irritates you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    If you read the post you would see my argument was that your indictment lacks any factual foundation short of what would be seen at a witch trial. In other words it is merely a rant.
    lol. Call it what you will. You endorse the practice, I disdain it. What strikes me is not that you have this attitude towards your "targets" - I'm sure it's not that uncommon amongst males of a certain age and disposition - it's that you hold it up as something admirable and to be emulated. That's just....weird, to me, aar.
    My PUA ethic specifically stated "leave the target in a better place than where you found them.
    Where's that? The afterglow?
    Smacks of arrogant rationalization to me.
    A con artist is a confidence scammer who generally steals by misrepresentation of fact. Never did I ever endorse lying or theft. If sex is a material gain is benefit acquired by consent and as a gift not to mention the giver is also the recipient of pleasure. In fact I see it primarily as my gift to the target.
    No doubt you do.

I see it as manipulation and not a long way away from slipping a roofie into someone's drink. Although I guess that's less of a challenge.

You speak of using NLP, "engineering", "gaming" and "dominating a conundrum". You have fallen into the NT trap of viewing people as a system; as a problem to be solved, or a resource to be exploited, rather than as individuals with their own wants and needs. That's practically the definition of sociopathic. And it is not honest. If you were able to obtain your goal by honest means, you wouldn't be spending so much money on all this lousy self-help crap.

Dressing it up as anything else is merely self-delusion.

I bet that if I were a guy, you would have found it more sociable acceptable if I said I needed my spouse to take care of kids and the house.
    Err. Fail.
    Read my posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP

Agreed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Has anyone dated or was in relationship with INFP? The girl i fell in love with was INFP and this made me realize that I want to marry an INFP. I think having a relationship with INFP will help me grow more as a person. I think INTP and INFP is perfect match.
    INFP's can bolster INTP's confidence to trust their Fi more and show them that it's entirely possible to bring out their personal sense of values and still keep the more objective Ti analytical integrity intact.

INTPs can help give structure to INFP's ideas and thus help them figure out just why they may feel the way they do about something. positive feedback from an INTP in turn helps the INFP feel more confident in their intellect overall.

In short, the INFP offers the INTP a stronger connection with what they believe in and what possibilites they see, and the INTP offers the INFP a greater ability to confidently and systematically articulate their varied observations.

INFP-INTP discussions tend to be quite meandering, but the INFP's Ne paired with the INTP's Ti can make for some revelatory discoveries. if both can handle the headache.

there is obviously a risk with 2 IxxP's, though, such as asserting goals and implementing plans, and having an open dialogue that allows both's needs to be met.

INFPs tend to want more emotional interaction and support than an INTP would consider necessary, and INTPs tend to want more personal space and alone time than INFP's would consider preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I was viewing this thread in my school library last night when an odd stranger walked by my computer, stopped, then pointed to the screen and said "Wow that's a really sweet avatar! It's like a twisted Alice in Wonderland thing..." Of course, that was your avatar. Considering how socially awkward the guy seemed, it's safe to assume he could've been an INTP, in which case, it seems you (or at least your avatar) are the secret to seducing socially inept INTPs.
    olry? i better be careful with that..

but i've always had a soft spot for the NT's, especially the introverts (yes, INTJs are included; i think they're unfairly lambasted almost as much as INFPs.)..even before i knew what MBTI was. there's a lot of fun to be had with NFs and NTs..

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    We're just annoying because we know it irritates you.
    oh, yeah.. i think a lot of NTs find us "annoying" because we have the propensity to bring out their fallible human emotions, frustration being the funniest of those. how naive to assume that all INF's are sugar-coated fairies! we like mischief as much as anyone..but i guess that's part of why it's so effective when it comes out, because people assume they know our boundaries and don't see it coming.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I was viewing this thread in my school library last night when an odd stranger walked by my computer, stopped, then pointed to the screen and said "Wow that's a really sweet avatar! It's like a twisted Alice in Wonderland thing..." Of course, that was your avatar. Considering how socially awkward the guy seemed, it's safe to assume he could've been an INTP.
    Did you turn and say "Get lost, jive turkey!"

I know I would have.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Interesting talking to you bluemonday, but I kinda think you are a troll.

I wouldn't mind if you knew what you were talking about BM but you clearly are ignorant on the subject. This is irritating for someone who knows what they are talking about. Its like a blabbering homeless bum on LSD who wants to talk quantum physics.

You seem to have some intellect, but the rare kernels of wisdom are shadowed by a deep dark cloud of negativity.

There is a moral/ethical argument about using pick up/NLP but you are completely missing it and making yourself sounda little crazy.

I have read some of your other posts and it seems like you get your kicks by raining on peoples parade. Your moralizing is both repugnant and mean spirited.

Nothing personal but I think it is better we, you and I, not discuss this matter any further.

Hope things work out for you and you learn to become a better person.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^lmao.

Sure. There was nothing personal in that post AT ALL. Only a ton of personal insults and throwaway p.a. last line.

I'm sorry you weren't able to discuss this rationally too. I won't insult your intelligence by wishing anything for you. (So lame!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

^ this is why I laugh at PUA books.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Thanks for those links spamtar, I'll check those books out when i have time.

To be honest. They are all good. Try each type at least once before you settle down. If you don't you will miss out.

MBII is only a tool as is pickup stategy. I have an ESFJ who is a challenge but we are already sleeping together and I don't let it effect my perception of other prospects.

To be a seducer you need a clear head, even when you get upset. Always prepare for a contingency and have an alternate strategy. There is a concept called commitment and consistency people, especially Js, tend to limit there options by committing themselves to a person or a course of action even when conflicting data says otherwise. Avoid even positioning yourself towards a Concorde fallacy. Remain fluid and formless for optimum adaptation.

Always beware of "oneitis". It is confusing and a gamewrecker. Jealousy is also a gamewrecker. Wait until you at least sleep with a woman before you fall for her. There are 3 billion women on this planet. At least a million are better fits then the one you have in mind. Better yet get several hot prospects before committing your heart to one of them.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"