User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kathara View Post
    Of course I want to be loved (and to love my partner). I was just pointing how nobody questions the worth of a person that asks for love (whereas when someone asks for protection, or security, or material possessions, that very questions rises).
    Of course it would be questioned, if the proposal was that you demand love but refuse to offer it. Your posts in this thread suggest a sense of entitlement, which I find distasteful in either sex. But perhaps you misrepresent yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hey now... when INTJs pass judgments it usually deals with condemnation of weakness and incompetence ruining the efficiency of our immediate world.

Your whoring is your own problem (and I guess bluemonday's as well).
    I apparently was not clear as to my context. I meant the thought processs of comming up with judgement not contextual bias. No offense.

Also whoreing is when you get paid. And I am not a manwhore Mr. ATM.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Of course it would be questioned, if the proposal was that you demand love but refuse to offer it. Your posts in this thread suggest a sense of entitlement, which I find distasteful in either sex. But perhaps you misrepresent yourself.
    Gee, thanks. I bet that if I were a guy, you would have found it more sociable acceptable if I said I needed my spouse to take care of kids and the house.

Everybody with a normal, healthy self respect feels entitled to having his/her demands met. Of course, only few do admit to it. I believe this is what on the NT forum is called "having high standards".

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    My rules for conversation:
    1. Don't take small talk literally.
    2. Don't delve into quantum mechanics until AT LEAST 30 minutes after the conversation has begun.
    3. Spend as much time talking as listening. (and vice versa)
    4. Don't make jokes about the death of cute forest creatures.
    5. Don't initiate a conversation about morality. However, you may participate in the aforementioned discussion if the other person initiated it.
    6. Don't say things just to test people's reactions; most don't like that.
    7. It's a conversation, not an argument; don't get so devoted to winning.
    8. Don't point out flaws in the other person's speech.
    9. Tread carefully when talking about the other person's appearance or physique.
    10. In casual conversation, it's usually best to turn off "critic mode."
    11. The other person has eyes; make eye contact. However, do not stare them down.
    (These rules may not apply if the other person broke them first.)

That being said, I break most of them on a regular basis.

Also, I shall raise my hand.
    There are people out there who really appreciate if you do do these stuff.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Liminality View Post
    +1

Also, pickup lines are not a good thing, not even joking about them, a billion times turnoff for me anyway.

Humour, teasing, even being a tad cruel, (but still showing you like/are interested in) the person is the best way to go if you're no expert imo.
    Actually, apparently some pick up lines seem to work!

Click

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Thats a very good list Kathara. If discourse is the objective then civility is preferable. +1 even as a repost if not for the mere sake of timing.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Actually, apparently some pick up lines seem to work!

Click
    I personally am not a fan of "pickup lines".

Preferable are "openers". When pickup lines do work it is mainly because they are better than no line and are essentially openers/corny joke. Another reason is they tend to be "de facto" close ended or rhetorical questions Despite what the media would have us believe, the content of openers are mostly irrelevant as long as they are not totally lame or creepy.

This is why the 3 second rule is a valuable tactic, particularly in the beginning.
    Last edited by Vizconde; 10-02-2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: repeat on cut and paste

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

this thread...i really hope this is all an elaborate joke.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    this thread...i really hope this is all an elaborate joke.
    Obviously, but it has real world implications. I was viewing this thread in my school library last night when an odd stranger walked by my computer, stopped, then pointed to the screen and said "Wow that's a really sweet avatar! It's like a twisted Alice in Wonderland thing..." Of course, that was your avatar. Considering how socially awkward the guy seemed, it's safe to assume he could've been an INTP, in which case, it seems you (or at least your avatar) are the secret to seducing socially inept INTPs.

MBTI
    intp

Thanks for those links spamtar, I'll check those books out when i have time.

Has anyone dated or was in relationship with INFP? The girl i fell in love with was INFP and this made me realize that I want to marry an INFP. I think having a relationship with INFP will help me grow more as a person. I think INTP and INFP is perfect match.