User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 399

  1. #211
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kathara View Post
    And so far this attitude has served me well. Do not interpret it as being passive, or not having my own cash.
    Selfishness often does. What's your justification for asserting the right to be taken care of?
    You're the second INTP woman on here to have expressed almost identical sentiments. I find this puzzlingly incongruous.

    One assumes you've just been spoilt by your parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #212
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    So in a nutshell being an INTP was a big disadvantage in the beginning but in the end I feel it was my saving grace, not just to play the game but to master it. Best of fun in this magical adventure and remember the PUA ethic to always to leave the target in a better position than when you found her.
    All I'm learning from this thread is that in order to get laid as an INTP you need to be a sociopath.

    If I were to start a thread on how to steal credit cards, it would probably get deleted pretty quickly, but no one seems to have a problem with promoting this sort of crap. Why is that? Is it worse to con someone out of money than to con them into having sex? Sex kills, theft doesn't. Does no one see something wrong with this picture?

    There are plenty of "targets" who will have honest no-strings sex with you. Some of them won't even charge. But they aren't good enough it seems. You have to go after the ones you can only get by means of fraudulent games. And far from being ashamed, you're tutoring other sociopaths. I don't get this part - one would assume they would be competition, but no, in this game there is only one enemy, the "fodder fucks".
    And then you say you "love women". Fucking scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  3. #213
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    All I'm learning from this thread is that in order to get laid as an INTP you need to be a sociopath. .
    Why the value judgment Bluemonday? You're sounding more like an INTJ or speakin from Fi rather than addressing the matter as an INTP, so maybe I am holding you to a different standard than I should, nevertheless I am trully curious; where those presuppositions have suddenly appeared?

    For example, first you compare "game" with stealing. There is no stealing. No false pretenses. Not even bribing. Any feeling as to this when the sex happens comes from your head and not my words. Sex is happily given freely as a gift to me when the time arrives.

    Second you seem to be falsly accusing me of murder or reckless endangerment because "sex kills". Not when I do it; with me the intent is to give and receive pleasure and precautions are taken to for the greater security.

    It is like if I was a mountain climbing advocate, would you also chastise me for the danger aspect or also suggest discussions on mountain climbing be censored? Now jealous boyfriends, they are a substantial danger...but its mostly on meand danger is part of this rush.

    Third it seems like you are suggesting prostitution or "easy women" as an alternative for "no strings sex". Where I live prostitution is illegal and many of the sex workers are doing there profession under duress and/or are victims of human trafficing. Opting for your apparent sugestion is much more akin to sociopathic behavior.
    "Easy women"? nothing against them as long as they are clean. I just am not into limiting my options and the other guys need someone in their league to avoid undue resentment. Since the option is available I prefer top notch quality, if Donald Trump can get the best why not me who am much better looking and kinder. If these are your suggestions of an alternative for the OP himself I will let him decide for himself.

    As far as not being ashamed. On a scale of shame the only shame I feel is when my art falls below my own expectations, regardless of the positive results. I have nothing to be morally ashamed of besides perhaps an occasional adultry of a woman whose husband is a total jerk.

    I don't speak for all puas or alleged puas. Some of them are jerks some of them are not, just like everybody else. If you have had some bad experiences with a pua, it wasn't me. I don't know where you get the "fodder fucks" quote, yet you have failed to lay any factual assertions which support your defamatory allegations. That is shamefull.
    Do you address all your posts in such a manner? No attempt at seeking clarification has been made by you. All I have seen is your presuppositions, your prejudice and your profanity.

    Thank you for sharing your feelings.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  4. #214
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    ^When your only argument is "you're not an INTP" you've no argument at all.
    My type is irrelevant to this discussion.

    I compare pick-up artists with con artists, yes. What's the difference?

    Sex can kill because promiscuous people, like yourself, are more likely to carry transmissible disease. Unwanted pregnancies can also lead to the destruction of lives. Thus I consider it a graver offence than picking a pocket, for example. I'm sure you understood my meaning.

    "Fodder fucks" was another poster's expression, but it seems to be coming from the same contemptuous place, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I don't speak for all puas or alleged puas. Some of them are jerks some of them are not, just like everybody else. If you have had some bad experiences with a pua, it wasn't me.
    I assure you, I'm not dumb enough to fall for any of that crap. I just find it kind of mindblowing that you can talk about being, what amounts to an asshole, with pride. The only way I can reconcile it, is if you are generally of a sociopathic disposition, or unable to see women as human beings. The use of the word "targets" in your posts is telling.

    I call bullshit where I see it, sorry if that offends you. It's not remotely personal. Try not to make it so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #215
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    All I'm learning from this thread is that in order to get laid as an INTP you need to be a sociopath.

    If I were to start a thread on how to steal credit cards, it would probably get deleted pretty quickly, but no one seems to have a problem with promoting this sort of crap. Why is that? Is it worse to con someone out of money than to con them into having sex? Sex kills, theft doesn't. Does no one see something wrong with this picture?

    There are plenty of "targets" who will have honest no-strings sex with you. Some of them won't even charge. But they aren't good enough it seems. You have to go after the ones you can only get by means of fraudulent games. And far from being ashamed, you're tutoring other sociopaths. I don't get this part - one would assume they would be competition, but no, in this game there is only one enemy, the "fodder fucks".
    And then you say you "love women". Fucking scary.
    +1 Pick-up artists are scumbags and creepers.

  6. #216
    Senior Member kathara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Selfishness often does. What's your justification for asserting the right to be taken care of?
    You're the second INTP woman on here to have expressed almost identical sentiments. I find this puzzlingly incongruous.

    One assumes you've just been spoilt by your parents.
    What's the justifications for other women wanting to be loved or romanced? Every person has a certain image of what his/her partner should be, and, in return, offers a certain combination of qualities. It is more or less a trade, you are ok with it, then you take it, you're not, then so long.

    I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself on a daily basis (cook, clean etc), but if I can find someone to do it for me, then it would be even better.

    And it was quite the opposite, I was given all sort of stupid task as a kid (because I was a girl, mind you), which took me away from my reading time.

  7. #217
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kathara View Post
    What's the justifications for other women wanting to be loved or romanced? Every person has a certain image of what his/her partner should be, and, in return, offers a certain combination of qualities. It is more or less a trade, you are ok with it, then you take it, you're not, then so long.

    I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself on a daily basis (cook, clean etc), but if I can find someone to do it for me, then it would be even better.

    And it was quite the opposite, I was given all sort of stupid task as a kid (because I was a girl, mind you), which took me away from my reading time.
    Wait, you don't want to be loved? Just provided for?

    I see relationships (perhaps naively) as a partnership of equals. But you are right, it's probably more like a trade, and at least you are being honest about what you bring to the deal.
    The incongruity, for me, is in the fact that most INTP women seem to be self-sufficient, almost to a fault. But I could see how you could rationalize an alternative lifestyle. I suppose if you know that you can always take care of yourself, if need be, then you are sacrificing nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  8. #218
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^When your only argument is "you're not an INTP" you've no argument at all.
    My type is irrelevant to this discussion. .
    [QUOTE=bluemonday;852197]^That is not my only argument. It was not even argument it was dicta. The reason I even made note of it was that your post appeared to appeal to vague emotions and presuppositions of unstated facts. If you read the post you would see my argument was that your indictment lacks any factual foundation short of what would be seen at a witch trial. In other words it is merely a rant.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I compare pick-up artists with con artists, yes. What's the difference?.
    My PUA ethic specifically stated "leave the target in a better place than where you found them. A con artist is a confidence scammer who generally steals by misrepresentation of fact. Never did I ever endorse lying or theft. If sex is a material gain is benefit acquired by consent and as a gift not to mention the giver is also the recipient of pleasure. In fact I see it primarily as my gift to the target.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^Sex can kill because promiscuous people, like yourself, are more likely to carry transmissible disease. Unwanted pregnancies can also lead to the destruction of lives. Thus I consider it a graver offence than picking a pocket, for example. I'm sure you understood my meaning..
    I understand your meaning and even would agree to it to a point. I am not encouraging pick up as a social policy and I would even go so far as to discourage it in those who don't take precautions such condoms. Definitely if someone got a transmissible disease the PUA ethic or and most ethics in general would mandate immediate ceasing any risky conduct.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^"Fodder fucks" was another poster's expression, but it seems to be coming from the same contemptuous place, IMO.
    Ok, in your opinion still yet it still seems to be an assertion of fact which it is not.


    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^I assure you, I'm not dumb enough to fall for any of that crap. I just find it kind of mind-blowing that you can talk about being, what amounts to an asshole, with pride. The only way I can reconcile it, is if you are generally of a sociopath disposition, or unable to see women as human beings. The use of the word "targets" in your posts is telling.

    I call bullshit where I see it, sorry if that offends you. It's not remotely personal. Try not to make it so.
    None taken. Although the profanity seems a little unnecessary and the reaction appears exaggerated for the purpose of this discussion. I just want to help this INTP guy get some quality poontang. Thats all, and if he does as I suggest he will get itand western civilization will continue unabated.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  9. #219
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Why the value judgment Bluemonday? You're sounding more like an INTJ
    Hey now... when INTJs pass judgments it usually deals with condemnation of weakness and incompetence ruining the efficiency of our immediate world.

    Your whoring is your own problem (and I guess bluemonday's as well).
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  10. #220
    Senior Member kathara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Wait, you don't want to be loved? Just provided for?

    I see relationships (perhaps naively) as a partnership of equals. But you are right, it's probably more like a trade, and at least you are being honest about what you bring to the deal.
    The incongruity, for me, is in the fact that most INTP women seem to be self-sufficient, almost to a fault. But I could see how you could rationalize an alternative lifestyle. I suppose if you know that you can always take care of yourself, if need be, then you are sacrificing nothing.
    Of course I want to be loved (and to love my partner). I was just pointing how nobody questions the worth of a person that asks for love (whereas when someone asks for protection, or security, or material possessions, that very questions rises).

    Relationships are partnerships (of equals in best case scenario). But equals does not always mean measuring up the same aspects of personality and making sure one does not surpass the other. I aim more for complementarity, when I bring my input, and he brings his - and we get, at the end, when everything adds up, a more or less equal proportion.

    And if I do find a partner that does take care of my daily needs, he only does so because he finds, in return, something he appreciates in me (like my mind, or wit, let's say).

    Make no mistakes, all human relationships are trades, even the purest form of love. One can be in love, and still acknowledge that fact.

    I am extremely self sufficient, I don't see why having somebody around that remembers to pay the bills would decrease that. Quite the opposite, it will allow my mind to grow without the hassle of meager tasks. Independence is first and foremost a state of mind.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] How to seduce as an INFJ?
    By Lightyear in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. [INTP] How have you, as an INTP, dealt with a painful breakup?
    By NotOfTwo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 04:52 PM
  3. [INTP] How to seduce an INTP...
    By sculpting in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:10 PM
  4. [INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...
    By runvardh in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
  5. [ISFP] How to seduce as an ISFP?
    By Dali in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO