but anyway, that was just my opinion on that matter and not at all indicative of my personal approach..i'm not into the whole objectification of each other bit. i find it rather abhorrent, personally (like a lot of things i see in these threads). i'm just killing time. i have a cold.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
Happy you are here Refreshe and you are right you don't have to answer all the chatter, just the parts you feel may help (and only then when you feel like it). In fact you will face much the same chatter, if not in your head, for the punters when you start successfully working the clubs and other target rich venues, nevertheless one must always endevour to persevere:
Here is my background.
1.Didn't get laid until I was 20 and (but at least she was a HB10) I was hot in my teens but wasnít even aware of it until I looked back at pictures.
2. fell in love with the first girl who I had sex with and she dumped me and I was heartbroken for ages, didn't even try to pickup or date a long time after that).
3. Started practicing NLP/Speed Seduction (2nd generation older school Pick up technique) Very difficult to master and some aspects of it I to this day doubt, yet nevertheless having this "system" gave me focus. Focus on a target(s) and focus on a goal (sex). ABC (Always Be Closure). Each tactic was not a tactic on its own but part of an overall strategy. I don't use much NLP in pickup anymore but it has helped me a lot in business and other conflicts to this day.
4. Got physically attacked by a guy at a bar when I beat him at pool with 3 very attractive women hanging on my side and then his girlfriend started to hit on me. It was too much for his drunk ego and he hurt himself very badly in the process. The incident stressed me out and took a sabbatical from clubbing and pickup.
5. Read "The Game", nonfiction account of puas using pua strategies, got me interested in pickup again, went mostly to Karaoke clubs and learned to sing better than most. Got some materials of Mystery (main nonfiction character from the game who came of with a system which looks more like engineers diagrams than self help, he eventually came out with store version of his book.
6. Never went to a seminar (they are totally overpriced and superfluous except for the chronically frightened who are unwilling to try on their own.)
7. Became more interested in the idea of seduction per se (rather than pua but less than relationships) talked to a lot of people interested in the craft both in person and on the internet. Have tried to work seduction in my lifestyle to seduce everyone I meet mostly for the sake of seduction as opposed to any other gains (which now come with the territory)
So in a nutshell being an INTP was a big disadvantage in the beginning but in the end I feel it was my saving grace, not just to play the game but to master it. Best of fun in this magical adventure and remember the PUA ethic to always to leave the target in a better position than when you found her.
I'm just amazed how intelligent you are. I personality never met INTP in real life but I assume they were like me who mostly major in electrical engineering and are horrible at writting/reading. your writting is very proficient. It feels pretty good to be in a place full of intelligent ppl. I just learned that "I'm the smartest shit" doesn't cut it anymore.
here's my background
1. I was the kid who never cared about school, Just played gameboy all day. pretty much never paid attention in school.
2. By the time I was in high school I took ACT. I did horrible with english/writting but did excellent in math/science which is the only reason I got accpeted in university. I also had bad gpa in high school.
3. When i got to univeristy, I took one english 101 class which i received a C. But very happy with it since i never had to take an english class ever again. Mostly I take science, math, and ETEC classes.
4. I started to have confidence with my looks when girls started to hit on me/talk to me when i was in highschool. I guess that's when I became arrogant who believe he was better than everyone eles. I thought the whole point of dating was to get laid(cause it is), I figure that i would never be in "serious relationsihp". Well as you know dating didn't work for me but that didn't matter since i was only in high school and i figure i was gonna lose my virginity in college.
5. at college I looked more handsome and I started to hit the gym. This is where i would get the numbers. I would talk to girls anywhere i could. Bus stop, cafeteria, class, waiting in line, parties. They all were interested or very happy that i was talking to them. But I was still arrogant with "i'm too good for you" attutide. which why you understand that didn't work.
6. For the first time I fell in love with a girl but she didn't give crap about me. This was shocking for me since I thought i could get any girl i wanted if i ever tried and I actully gave it all.
7. that heartbrake made me realize i have to look at my flaws and improve anyway i can in order to get the skills I need.
Never heard of NLP but i'm excited to learn it! Gonna start reading about that.
But and this is a big but...
before you get any of this stuff get this and apply it as soon and as often as you can.The Mystery Method: Amazon.co.uk: Erik von Markovik: Books. It will apply better to your engineering sensiblitites and works much quicker in the applicable venues (and not to different to mastering those video games you played as a teen). It will give you confidence and pretty quick results (it was very quick for me but then again I had a pretty extensive NLP background). After you discover how it works for pretty good also consider if you can recruit a wingman or if you live in a big city consider joining "a den".
I know it sounds a bit extreme yet this is a 21st century take on how to dominate a historically long perplexing conundrum (and likely a 21st century defense will eventually appear)
I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.
Originally Posted by Edgar
Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"
if a man sees you as a prize to be won, why not milk him for his money?
that's probably the best thing such a bloke can offer.
No, I am not seeing myself as a prize. I just need somebody to take care of the daily crap, so I can concentrate on my studies. And I don't care for money either, it is more about the security one can provide.