User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tgk View Post
    Double standard much?

If you like a guy you won't express interest at all until he talks to you?
    Yes, and yes, I do have double standards. I also think a man should be "the hunter" in a relationship, and the provider as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

if a man sees you as a prize to be won, why not milk him for his money?
    that's probably the best thing such a bloke can offer.
    Last edited by phthalocyanine; 10-01-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: edit:i disagree with the double standards, though.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    If that's the case, feel free to come over and play the slots . I make no guarantees that you'll actually win any money though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

no money = no sex, when you play those games...

but anyway, that was just my opinion on that matter and not at all indicative of my personal approach..i'm not into the whole objectification of each other bit. i find it rather abhorrent, personally (like a lot of things i see in these threads). i'm just killing time. i have a cold.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Happy you are here Refreshe and you are right you don't have to answer all the chatter, just the parts you feel may help (and only then when you feel like it). In fact you will face much the same chatter, if not in your head, for the punters when you start successfully working the clubs and other target rich venues, nevertheless one must always endevour to persevere:

Here is my background.

1.Didn't get laid until I was 20 and (but at least she was a HB10) I was hot in my teens but wasnít even aware of it until I looked back at pictures.

2. fell in love with the first girl who I had sex with and she dumped me and I was heartbroken for ages, didn't even try to pickup or date a long time after that).
    3. Started practicing NLP/Speed Seduction (2nd generation older school Pick up technique) Very difficult to master and some aspects of it I to this day doubt, yet nevertheless having this "system" gave me focus. Focus on a target(s) and focus on a goal (sex). ABC (Always Be Closure). Each tactic was not a tactic on its own but part of an overall strategy. I don't use much NLP in pickup anymore but it has helped me a lot in business and other conflicts to this day.

4. Got physically attacked by a guy at a bar when I beat him at pool with 3 very attractive women hanging on my side and then his girlfriend started to hit on me. It was too much for his drunk ego and he hurt himself very badly in the process. The incident stressed me out and took a sabbatical from clubbing and pickup.

5. Read "The Game", nonfiction account of puas using pua strategies, got me interested in pickup again, went mostly to Karaoke clubs and learned to sing better than most. Got some materials of Mystery (main nonfiction character from the game who came of with a system which looks more like engineers diagrams than self help, he eventually came out with store version of his book.

6. Never went to a seminar (they are totally overpriced and superfluous except for the chronically frightened who are unwilling to try on their own.)

7. Became more interested in the idea of seduction per se (rather than pua but less than relationships) talked to a lot of people interested in the craft both in person and on the internet. Have tried to work seduction in my lifestyle to seduce everyone I meet mostly for the sake of seduction as opposed to any other gains (which now come with the territory)

So in a nutshell being an INTP was a big disadvantage in the beginning but in the end I feel it was my saving grace, not just to play the game but to master it. Best of fun in this magical adventure and remember the PUA ethic to always to leave the target in a better position than when you found her.
    I'm just amazed how intelligent you are. I personality never met INTP in real life but I assume they were like me who mostly major in electrical engineering and are horrible at writting/reading. your writting is very proficient. It feels pretty good to be in a place full of intelligent ppl. I just learned that "I'm the smartest shit" doesn't cut it anymore.

here's my background
    1. I was the kid who never cared about school, Just played gameboy all day. pretty much never paid attention in school.
    2. By the time I was in high school I took ACT. I did horrible with english/writting but did excellent in math/science which is the only reason I got accpeted in university. I also had bad gpa in high school.
    3. When i got to univeristy, I took one english 101 class which i received a C. But very happy with it since i never had to take an english class ever again. Mostly I take science, math, and ETEC classes.
    4. I started to have confidence with my looks when girls started to hit on me/talk to me when i was in highschool. I guess that's when I became arrogant who believe he was better than everyone eles. I thought the whole point of dating was to get laid(cause it is), I figure that i would never be in "serious relationsihp". Well as you know dating didn't work for me but that didn't matter since i was only in high school and i figure i was gonna lose my virginity in college.
    5. at college I looked more handsome and I started to hit the gym. This is where i would get the numbers. I would talk to girls anywhere i could. Bus stop, cafeteria, class, waiting in line, parties. They all were interested or very happy that i was talking to them. But I was still arrogant with "i'm too good for you" attutide. which why you understand that didn't work.
    6. For the first time I fell in love with a girl but she didn't give crap about me. This was shocking for me since I thought i could get any girl i wanted if i ever tried and I actully gave it all.
    7. that heartbrake made me realize i have to look at my flaws and improve anyway i can in order to get the skills I need.

Never heard of NLP but i'm excited to learn it! Gonna start reading about that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Can see some similarities to you that I saw in myself. NLP is fascinating and I would recommend learning it in general (hold off on the self help applications for now) an understanding the theory.Teach Yourself NLP (TY Business Skills): Amazon.co.uk: Steve Bavister, Amanda Vickers: Books, then browse through this Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion: Amazon.co.uk: Robert Cialdini: Books and even though it is outdated (more recent stuff out there but don't spend a lot of money) this How to Get the Women You Desire into Bed: Amazon.co.uk: Ross Jeffries: Books. (whatever you do don't get any of those NLP "for dummies" books, total garbage and disinformation).

But and this is a big but...
    before you get any of this stuff get this and apply it as soon and as often as you can.The Mystery Method: Amazon.co.uk: Erik von Markovik: Books. It will apply better to your engineering sensiblitites and works much quicker in the applicable venues (and not to different to mastering those video games you played as a teen). It will give you confidence and pretty quick results (it was very quick for me but then again I had a pretty extensive NLP background). After you discover how it works for pretty good also consider if you can recruit a wingman or if you live in a big city consider joining "a den".

I know it sounds a bit extreme yet this is a 21st century take on how to dominate a historically long perplexing conundrum (and likely a 21st century defense will eventually appear)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by kathara View Post
    Yes, and yes, I do have double standards. I also think a man should be "the hunter" in a relationship, and the provider as well.
    With that attitude, you better be willing to do all sorts of nasty things in bed.

I mean threesomes and AtM and everything.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Being an INTP doesn't make me less proficient in the art of seduction.

All I need is an ENFJ to flirt and prod with me a bit, and then BAM I take control.

I made out with someone on the first day of meeting her.

3 months later and we're still going strong.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    With that attitude, you better be willing to do all sorts of nasty things in bed.

I mean threesomes and AtM and everything.
    What's an AtM?

And so far this attitude has served me well. Do not interpret it as being passive, or not having my own cash.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    No, I am not seeing myself as a prize. I just need somebody to take care of the daily crap, so I can concentrate on my studies. And I don't care for money either, it is more about the security one can provide.