User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    We need to know what image this dude is projecting to women.
    I bet you say that to all the dudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I bet you say that to all the dudes.
    Any excuse to strip them down to their boxers.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    It sounds like you need to work on the "comfort" phase of attraction. In other words it seems there is the initial attraction to move into the comfort phase (deeper rapport) but you eject shortly afterwards.

Consider putting the phone number in your pocket and go beyond small talk to get and know the female better. If she has to split shortly after you get her number consider calling her back not to get "a date" rather build deeper rapport (caveat after a rapport established work on kino or other devices to build up her "buying temperature"/sexual attraction).
    Wow, I'm suprise how well you figure that out. I couldn't agree more I always seem to avoid the "comfort phase". I have fear that once I get a comfortable and let myself connect with a girl I would be the one who would get hurt. But mostly I'm scared that once she finds out that I'm just a boring guy she would not be interested. I guess what i'm trying to say is, girls see me as mysterious guy and i don't want to relieve that and let them be disappointed.

If anyone can give me tips with "comfort phase" please let me know. I have hard time dealing with "first contact" such as "hugs", "holding hands", "arm around the shoulders". that kind of things. I know i'm very close to figuring out this dating stuff~!

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Before we go any further, post a picture of yourself. Describe what clothes you wear, what subjects you cover in your small talk with women, whether you have girl friends - friends that are girls, how many friends you have on your facebook page, what you do for a living.

Even better would be video.
    I'm not going to post my picture on internet so don't bother asking again.
    You don't have to worry about what type of cloths i wear or how I look cause I pretty much have that down. How can I have confidence if i were ugly?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    I'm very confidence.
    I'm scared that once she finds out that I'm just a boring guy she would not be interested.
    Does not compute.

How can I have confidence if i were ugly?
    You're asking the wrong person.

How old are you and where are you from?

My advice would be to just learn to relax around women without any expectations / agenda. Just letting go of that stuff will instantly make you more attractive. Be interested in them as people, not as quarry. You might surprise yourself.

MBTI
    INTJ

If anyone can give me tips with "comfort phase" please let me know. I have hard time dealing with "first contact" such as "hugs", "holding hands", "arm around the shoulders". that kind of things. I know i'm very close to figuring out this dating stuff~!
    You can always substitute "comfort phase" with "chloroform phase".

It bypasses the social etiquette (INTP weakness), and instead deals with chemistry (INTP strength).
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    intp

Quote:
    Originally Posted by refreshe123d
    I'm very confidence.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by refreshe123d
    I'm scared that once she finds out that I'm just a boring guy she would not be interested.

Does not compute.
    I'm very confidence with my looks but not with my personality. I can approach the hottest girl in school without a sweat but I have hard time "opening up" cause like i said i'm afraid.

I'm 21, I live in OR, Why does it matter which state i'm in? I understand the age, but plz don't ask random question that doesn't relate to the issue.

My advice would be to just learn to relax around women without any expectations / agenda. Just letting go of that stuff will instantly make you more attractive. Be interested in them as people, not as quarry. You might surprise yourself.
    If i don't have goal or objective what's the point of wasting my time and effect or even talking a girl in the first place?

"chloroform phase"
    I'm not quite familiar with this, would you like to elaborate?

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm not quite familiar with this, would you like to elaborate?

... get my drift?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    intp

Consider putting the phone number in your pocket and go beyond small talk to get and know the female better.
    @spamtar

I cannot go beyond small talk cause that would look desperate. I'm not one of those guys that chase girls. If girl shows no interest i move on. Why should I chase this girl, It should be the other way around. damn ego! I will not lower my standard by any means. I look at it in most simple form. I'm attractive to a girl, so does she. I ask her out and it's upto her to take it any farther if she wishes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm 21, I live in OR, Why does it matter which state i'm in? I understand the age, but plz don't ask random question that doesn't relate to the issue.
    Oranges are not the only fruit. And the US is not the centre of the universe. I ask because your written English is so poor I thought you might be from a country where customs are different from those in most of the West, which would obviously be a significant variable.

If i don't have goal or objective what's the point of wasting my time and effect or even talking a girl in the first place?
    Yeah. Nice attitude. Good luck with that.