First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    Glad I found this forum. I'm INTP and I have never been out on a date. I'm very confidence. So I asked out many girls but 0% success. I went to parties. 0%. I tried different method, just tell them how i really felt. That didn't work either.

0% rate is really starting to bother me. I mean I been asking girls out for couple years now. I don't sound "desperate". I'm starting to wonder what's wrong with me. I'm a great guy to be with. I know I can be very quite and socially awaward.

This is how things goes mostly.
    1. start a conversation (it can be anything depending on the situation).
    2. small talk 5-10minutes usually but can be longer or shorter depending on situation
    3. ask em out on a date if i want to get to know them little bit more.
    4. usually they smile and give em their number
    5. i call them 2 days later ( I wait two days cause i don't want to look desperate or anything)
    6. phone is either off or they don't pick up. I leave a message and if they call then it's a date if they don't call than i forget about it cause i'm not gonna call them and leave bunch of messages.
    7. If they do pick up, small talk for like a minute or two," how are you" or "remember me". than i say are you free friday night, they say no. than they say " I'll call you when I have free time" They never call.

Suprising I have never gotten a fake number. I even asked for a girls number I just met. I walked up to her and talked for like a minute and asked for her number. at first she was like WTF face but she gave me her number.
    It sounds like you need to work on the "comfort" phase of attraction. In other words it seems there is the initial attraction to move into the comfort phase (deeper rapport) but you eject shortly afterwards.

Consider putting the phone number in your pocket and go beyond small talk to get and know the female better. If she has to split shortly after you get her number consider calling her back not to get "a date" rather build deeper rapport (caveat after a rapport established work on kino or other devices to build up her "buying temperature"/sexual attraction).
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

oh being "friends" first doesn't work with me btw. don't ask why it's just not logic
    Are they real friends if they make up random shit about you and try to use your fears against you?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Glad I found this forum. I'm INTP and I have never been out on a date. I'm very confidence. So I asked out many girls but 0% success. I went to parties. 0%. I tried different method, just tell them how i really felt. That didn't work either.

0% rate is really starting to bother me. I mean I been asking girls out for couple years now. I don't sound "desperate". I'm starting to wonder what's wrong with me. I'm a great guy to be with. I know I can be very quite and socially awaward.

2. small talk 5-10minutes usually but can be longer or shorter depending on situation
    5. i call them 2 days later ( I wait two days cause i don't want to look desperate or anything)
    6. phone is either off or they don't pick up. I leave a message and if they call then it's a date if they don't call than i forget about it cause i'm not gonna call them and leave bunch of messages.
    7. If they do pick up, small talk for like a minute or two," how are you" or "remember me". than i say are you free friday night, they say no. than they say " I'll call you when I have free time" They never call.

Suprising I have never gotten a fake number. I even asked for a girls number I just met. I walked up to her and talked for like a minute and asked for her number. at first she was like WTF face but she gave me her number.
    Before we go any further, post a picture of yourself. Describe what clothes you wear, what subjects you cover in your small talk with women, whether you have girl friends - friends that are girls, how many friends you have on your facebook page, what you do for a living.

Even better would be video.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Me?
    No.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Before we go any further, post a picture of yourself. Describe what clothes you wear, what subjects you cover in your small talk with women, whether you have girl friends - friends that are girls, how many friends you have on your facebook page, what you do for a living.

I could high five you.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    SEXY

When meeting a girl try arranging a date then and there. "Hey, I wanted to go to the park tomorrow, but my friend called me this morning and said he couldn't make it... Would you like to come with me?" Then there won't be any weird time-out in communication and she will have remembered you, and how nice you are better.

MBTI
    INTP

One of my ESFJ friends (think all-American football star, most popular kid in his HS, womanizer, etc) gave me some advice on picking up girls at parties that has served me quite well: Don't go to a party with your dick out. Just go, have fun no matter what happens, show others you are having fun, get other people to have fun, and girls will be attracted to you. Everything else tends to fall into place after this, and even you don't get laid you don't really care cause you had so much fun.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    When meeting a girl try arranging a date then and there. "Hey, I wanted to go to the park tomorrow, but my friend called me this morning and said he couldn't make it... Would you like to come with me?" Then there won't be any weird time-out in communication and she will have remembered you, and how nice you are better.
    I beg to differ to state most girls are not going to go on an instant date with him after 5-15 min talking.

As an alternative and build up rapport before a venue hop (even a little one i.e. within the club) sometimes I will take them on an "imaginary date". (i.e. tell them a story about what happens on our first date so they get comfortable with the idea. (at the end of the date they "date rape" me, lol)

So unless there is an extreme amount of sexual attraction or trust (or peer pressure), in general, the female target is not gonna go on a date then and there until more basic rapport is established.

Also: Looks/status/how your are perceived is important...but these things I addressing are basic social dynamic cues that you the seducer need to get a grip on before you set up your independent seduction strategy.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Glad I found this forum. I'm INTP and I have never been out on a date.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post

I could be wrong, but I think it's a dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think it's a dude.
    We need to know what image this dude is projecting to women.