User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    IsTP

Go up to a person who knows you kind of well and give em a good not-so-common blatant mushy comment or a sexual innuendo. Their expressions of "WTF, where the hell did that just come from?!?" are priceless. Then become stoic again before they can respond properly and watch them squirm.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by weminuche View Post

MOST GUYS ARE UNAWARE OF WHAT THEY'RE DOING

Most of us guys are running around doing things
    that we're not even AWARE of. Or if we are aware
    of what we're DOING, we're NOT aware of what OTHER
    people (particularly women) think of our
    behaviors.

Also, most of us guys allow others to control
    MOST or even all of how we act. Now, we won't
    ADMIT that we try to do or say whatever we think
    will please a woman, and we won't ADMIT that we're
    even mentally anticipating what she's going to
    think and acting on it... but it's happening.

And it's happening ALL THE TIME.

In fact, if most of us could just get a
    realistic look at how much we're trying to read
    women's minds and act in a way that pleases women,
    we'd BITCH-SLAP ourselves silly and we'd mentally
    yell to ourselves "HEY, WAKE UP!"
    Started out promising.

"Don't worry about the DOGS,
    concentrate on selling the FOXES".
    Quickly went to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I hope you didn't give this guy too much of your money... I admire him, really. It takes a great bullshitter to have someone willingly give you their money for teaching them how to overcome insecurity, by attacking their insecurities. Bravo.

Now, there's a bridge I have that you might be interested in...

Let me explain how to "get" a girl: you can't. Either someone likes you, or they don't. And even after that initial attraction, there is compatibility to be thought about.
    QFT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

"Don't worry about the DOGS,
    concentrate on selling the FOXES".

Quickly went to hell.
    I think you took this the wrong way. It isn't about physical appearance.

The quote was from a marketing guy. I have also heard this quote (again related to advertising and marketing) as "you should concentrate on selling the foxes and dont worry about offending the dogs."

In fox hunting there are usually 10-15 dogs and one fox in the game.

In other words don't worry about offending or alienating the 95% who have no interest in your product and will never become a customer no matter what you say or do or how much money you spend to target them. You should put your time, money and effort where your prospects really are.

Applied to dating, if someone is:
    - In a relationship
    - Feels you are not their type
    - Thinks you are too short, or ugly, or weird, etc....
    - Is emotionally unstable
    - Only like brunettes & you are a blond
    - or whatever....

Don't waste your time on them...move-on to find someone who *is* interested in you. It's basically what you quoted "Either someone likes you, or they don't." But more like "either someone is interested in you or they aren't".

The only thing I have paid for is David Cunningham THE Mans Guide to Great Relationships and Marriage ebook. It was $40 very well spent. There are plenty of free articles from the other two I mentioned to get the gist of the good points they have to make, and it is easy enough to dismiss the rest of it.
    I 60% / N 60% / T 64% / P 76%

You always get what you settle for.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

The only thing I have paid for is David Cunningham THE Mans Guide to Great Relationships and Marriage ebook. It was $40 very well spent. There are plenty of free articles from the other two I mentioned to get the gist of the good points they have to make, and it is easy enough to dismiss the rest of it.
    I have three questions then.

1) We're you pulling "hottest in the room types" before you bought these books?
    2) What type of women have you met with these techniques (beyond the fact that she was physically attractive)?
    3) Have you had a relationship more substantial than a hook-up with any girl youve met using these techniques?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I have three questions then.

1) We're you pulling "hottest in the room types" before you bought these books?

2) What type of women have you met with these techniques (beyond the fact that she was physically attractive)?
    3) Have you had a relationship more substantial than a hook-up with any girl youve met using these techniques?
    Yes & there aren't any techniques per say that interest me. I'm never going to do anything or act any way that isnt "me". It would be pointless, bec. the real you will come out eventually.

I have leaned some things that make sense in hindsight though. Most of things I have learned have more to do with maintaining a relationship than picking up girls. Take 15 minutes and read this and let me know whart you think...

This guy basically takes some of the better concepts of the other two and puts it into a more mature and realistic framework targeted toward improving relationships.

http://www.makingherhappy.com/Break-...e%20Report.PDF

MBTI
    INTP

This guy basically takes some of the better concepts of the other two and puts it into a more mature and realistic framework targeted toward improving relationships.

http://www.makingherhappy.com/Break-...e%20Report.PDF
    Too bad he leaves out the vital chapter: "How to keep your sanity living in a minefield with someone who refuses to take responsibility for their own actions, feelings and unrealistic expectations". I sure fail to see what I could get out of a relationship (or even associating with such people) where most of those things were necessary (besides sex, and it isn't worth That much). "Funnily" enough, my female friends tend to agree with me here.
    So, any takers? What is a guy supposed to get out of such relationship?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I try to weed out the people who can't take some responsability for themselves. I know I'll be single for a while based on that alone, but I create enough stress in my life to be responsable for.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by A-J View Post
    What is a guy supposed to get out of such relationship?

Half of his stuff?

MBTI
    intp

Glad I found this forum. I'm INTP and I have never been out on a date. I'm very confidence. So I asked out many girls but 0% success. I went to parties. 0%. I tried different method, just tell them how i really felt. That didn't work either.

0% rate is really starting to bother me. I mean I been asking girls out for couple years now. I don't sound "desperate". I'm starting to wonder what's wrong with me. I'm a great guy to be with. I know I can be very quite and socially awaward.

This is how things goes mostly.
    1. start a conversation (it can be anything depending on the situation).
    2. small talk 5-10minutes usually but can be longer or shorter depending on situation
    3. ask em out on a date if i want to get to know them little bit more.
    4. usually they smile and give em their number
    5. i call them 2 days later ( I wait two days cause i don't want to look desperate or anything)
    6. phone is either off or they don't pick up. I leave a message and if they call then it's a date if they don't call than i forget about it cause i'm not gonna call them and leave bunch of messages.
    7. If they do pick up, small talk for like a minute or two," how are you" or "remember me". than i say are you free friday night, they say no. than they say " I'll call you when I have free time" They never call.

Suprising I have never gotten a fake number. I even asked for a girls number I just met. I walked up to her and talked for like a minute and asked for her number. at first she was like WTF face but she gave me her number.

MBTI
    intp

oh being "friends" first doesn't work with me btw. don't ask why it's just not logic