User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Why don't you just ask her out directly?
    Lol, I have to get some safe verification first.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    No confidence, you'reeeeeee out!

Seriously though, you got what you have. Wether you're G. Clooney or some clown without the need for make up to be one. It's what you got, and the sooner you realise that's all there is to it. You'll realize that feeling inconfident based on your looks is actually irrational. And us INTP's, we rock at avoiding the irrational!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    I'm sure she can overlook your dingleberries.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

Seriously though, you got what you have. Wether you're G. Clooney or some clown without the need for make up to be one. It's what you got, and the sooner you realise that's all there is to it. You'll realize that feeling inconfident based on your looks is actually irrational. And us INTP's, we rock at avoiding the irrational!
    Ignoring them seems to work a lot as well. Not that I do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I'm sure she can overlook your dingleberries.
    And hopefully the chronic dandruff too.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I don't have much self confidence. I'm gettign shot down more than the red baron's opponents, and whenever I meet anyone that I get along with that is eligible, they're already taken.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I don't have much self confidence. I'm gettign shot down more than the red baron's opponents, and whenever I meet anyone that I get along with that is eligible, they're already taken.
    Well if someone is already taken, then that should have no affect on your self confidence. As far as the others, what types of scenarios are you getting shot down in?

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I make attempts, for example, at the community pool. I'll attempt t strike up a casual conversation. Either the target is unintersted (thinks I'm a freak), or we get along. Then, it turns out that she is already taken / not interested. the point is that I never win, and I have no reason to think that I will ever succeed. Most people that I know actually mistake my tactiturn demeanor for confidence. My point is that I can't win. All the chicks are all at least one of the following: taken (already have a bf), hostile (think I'm a diseased freak, which happens to be 70% of the world at an optimistic estimate), apathetic (they don't want to get closer to me because they're not interested in that.) If I wasn't heterosexual, I'd be a misgynistic bastard. This song describes it well: YouTube - Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become. NEMO SIMPER MUTABUNT HUIC ANIMALIA FIERAM! (NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE THIS ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME!)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Not true. I am only attracted to a man's mind, although I can appreciate external "beauty". If you are not getting any play, it's more often due to lack of self confidence. I notice self confidence first, then I want to know what's in your head, then I become physically attracted. That's how I choose the men that I like - in that order.
    +1000

i mean, i do appreciate good-looking men and i do like to have a good look at them without any shame. i haven't wolf-whistled any guys yet, but i sure feel like it sometimes . it's like window-shopping or something.

but if it's for something more... meaningful... than just drooling over, given guy should have a) confidence, b) brains. good looks is a bonus that is gladly accepted if existent and definitely not rejected

the man whom i have had almost a magical connection with (esp intellectual) and really deep feelings for (... and i still have after all those years). he is not my type physically... not even close. but still...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by epp View Post
    +1000

i mean, i do appreciate good-looking men and i do like to have a good look at them without any shame. i haven't wolf-whistled any guys yet, but i sure feel like it sometimes . it's like window-shopping or something.

but if it's for something more... meaningful... than just drooling over, given guy should have a) confidence, b) brains. good looks is a bonus that is gladly accepted if existent and definitely not rejected

the man whom i have had almost a magical connection with (esp intellectual) and really deep feelings for (... and i still have after all those years). he is not my type physically... not even close. but still...
    I'm starting to get the feeling that ENTP women are shockingly the same, all over the world.

And doesn't a man you're into get even hotter every time you look at him, anyway? Nothing is sexier than confidence + witty intellect. *sigh*