• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] And now for something completely different...

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Howdy! I'm here today to challenge my fellow forum go-ers to that time-honored and much venerated battle of wits: the rap battle.

That's right ladies and gentlemen: right here in this thread we will determine whos got the maddest of flow and strongest of pimp hand. And with no further ado I introduce the rules of this tournament *

*Update: Thread now just open freestyle. Flip to the end, jump in.

As with anything, the more people who play and the more people get into this the more fun it will be. Ill entertain some questions or tweaks on the guidelines provided, but not to the point of distraction.

I got nothin else so floors open.

Edit: Thought I'd throw this in here as an example. From the "Why are the NFs so Jealous of NTs thread?"

Track: Rapper's Delight

HIT IT

Check it out
I'm hip to wit
An NF's pimp
Their women fight, for my insight

You see I'm a grandmaster
Of global thought
And most of my knowledge
Is primarily self-taught

But first, I gotta, bang bang
The boogie to the boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the bang bang boogie, let's drop, those emo props
Because you know my rational thoughts they just won't stop

Well, so, far, they've heard my rhyme
And now they'll hear my song
Because their argument is faulty
Their premise is skewed
And their theory is all wrong

Last edited:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh oh oh I wanna be in a rap battle! Although I dunno how I will do...oh well :D

Sounds like fun!

Wait, what do you mean, represent? I represent myself of course.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KwrIbaU95c"]Go Elmo, go elmo !![/YOUTUBE]

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this seems interesting

You should do it. It sounds like fun.

More people need to sign up! I don't expect to win, I just like trying new things :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ELMO!!! :rofl1:

I :heart: kool savas, tho...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is this by text or by voice?

edit: No editing, k, so text.

I'm not sure I'm interested still, seems a bit sawed off. But could be fun. :p

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is this by text or by voice?

edit: No editing, k, so text.

I'm not sure I'm interested still, seems a bit sawed off. But could be fun. :p

I really want to do a rap fight! Why is there no one who is signing up!

*bangs head into wall, but with a good rhythm*

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
Alright, I'm in.

This could be very interesting.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, I'm in.

This could be very interesting.

Alright!

Let's see...two registered people? Come one, we need more!

Maybe people are too....chicken to have a rap fight?

(buackkk buack buack buack buack buackkkkk)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I just don't see the point of it. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. Especially is there is no prize!!!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just don't see the point of it. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. Especially is there is no prize!!!

I don't feel a need to prove. But it just looks like fun! I don't know if anything I do on here has any point. Don't go all NF with this "purpose" stuff :p

We need to make a prize up then.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Having a purpose is not all NF. I don't care about strutting my stuff, cuz I already know that I am bad ass. For me to make the effort when I am busy ignoring many other more pressing tasks, there has to be some incentive.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Having a purpose is not all NF. I don't care about strutting my stuff, cuz I already know that I am bad ass. For me to make the effort when I am busy ignoring many other more pressing tasks, there has to be some incentive.

I am pretty badass too. Maybe I can prove that ENTP's have mad ryhmes. Not even prove, just enjoy myself. Actually, me ignoring tasks might be a big part of this.

*sigh*

Okay, no rap battle for you. There is one less ENTP.

*sulks away*

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
I am participating in this event for the same reason as Antimony; to enjoy myself.

Must there be a specific incentive, Jenocyde? Surely you didn't post here 3,100 times with the hopes of accomplishing anything, did you?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am participating in this event for the same reason as Antimony; to enjoy myself.

Must there be a specific incentive, Jenocyde? Surely you didn't post here 3,100 times with the hopes of accomplishing anything, did you?

Precisely.

We need to recruit more people, Engler.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

I already said that I have more pressing things that I am ignoring... a pissing contest is not so important to me. but if I can join in later, maybe I will.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PEOPLE!

JOIN TEH FIGHT!

It isn't like it matters if you suck. This sounds like fun.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok so I had hoped that "watched pot" phenomena thing would work here but, evidently not the case.

Ok so far: Antimony, Engler and entropie representing the S. Street crew.

Given how lukewarm (Antimony not withstanding) reception has been so far I'm considering posting "adverts" in the other communes. This was more of an idea that Id been knocking around for a bit and Im OCD about trying things out.

And ya'll need to leave jenocyde alone. Its ok if she doesn't want to play. She doesnt really strike me as the creative type anyways, and all the other kids would probably laugh at her. Shes too delicate for the blood sport of online rhyme.

Ok. I'm gonna go solicit interest elsewhere. Im not quite to the point of being truly gung-ho about this. Ill give it 24hrs, review options, and either take the post down and cry alone because I have no friends (like jenocyde does. shes sensitive; weve talked about it privately ) or instate Stage 2. We'll see...