First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

PLEASE!

I AM OCD FOR NEW ACTIVITIES! EVEN IF I FAIL! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! I WOULD LOVE TO GET TORN APART VERBALLY!

AHAHHAHAHA THIS WOULD BE SO FUNNY!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Ok so I had hoped that "watched pot" phenomena thing would work here but, evidently not the case.

Ok so far: Antimony, Engler and entropie representing the S. Street crew.

Given how lukewarm (Antimony not withstanding) reception has been so far I'm considering posting "adverts" in the other communes. This was more of an idea that Id been knocking around for a bit and Im OCD about trying things out.

And ya'll need to leave jenocyde alone. Its ok if she doesn't want to play. She doesnt really strike me as the creative type anyways, and all the other kids would probably laugh at her. Shes too delicate for the blood sport of online rhyme.

Ok. I'm gonna go solicit interest elsewhere. Im not quite to the point of being truly gung-ho about this. Ill give it 24hrs, review options, and either take the post down and cry alone because I have no friends (like jenocyde does. shes sensitive; weve talked about it privately ) or instate Stage 2. We'll see...

Aren't we a wee bit sensative. :o

I'm sure you can find the people if you want to, but not by pissing people off that choose not to join. :P

I myself would only join for fun if I know all of the other contestents to a certain extent, in order to maximize battle effectiveness. But right now I'm more inclined to just not bother after reading that post.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

I'm sure you can find the people if you want to, but not by pissing people off that choose not to join. :P

I myself would only join for fun if I know all of the other contestents to a certain extent, in order to maximize battle effectiveness. But right now I'm more inclined to just not bother after reading that post.
    *initiates Fe, hugs*

Pleaseeeeeeeee? It would show real skill to be able to pull something out of thin air. Just for the fun of it?

*more Fe*

*hugs more, smiles adorably*

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    *initiates Fe, hugs*

Pleaseeeeeeeee? It would show real skill to be able to pull something out of thin air. Just for the fun of it?

*more Fe*

*hugs more, smiles adorably*
    You think it takes skill to rhyme? I pull stuff out of thin air all the time.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

You think it takes skill to rhyme? I pull stuff out of thin air all the time.
    No, I just really want you to do it

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

If the OP is capable of keeping things light. I might still decide to join in on the fight.
    But for now I am not going to make up my mind, all attempts to persuade me will be abrubtly denied.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

If the OP is capable of keeping things light. I might still decide to join in on the fight.
    But for now I am not going to make up my mind, all attempts to persuade me will be abrubtly denied.
    ...not...not even for a hug?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Cmon I wasnt actually being mean to your friend. I was just teasin. I havent even been here that long and "sensitive, delicate and prone to tears" aren't exactly how I'd start out to describe jen. She'll bounce back. I'm sure I'll have some kind of unfortunate 'mishap' be informed if Ive gone to far.

Sorry to see you go tho.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I wasn't trying to protect Jenocyde, I was trying to get a point across to you that everyone is able to read that post. It screamed "Don't join my idea because I'm a bitch and I'll eat you alive if you do anything that I don't agree with.". :P

MBTI
    INFP

That sounds like fun actually. I'll probably get torn apart but what the hell.
    :P I wouldn't mind participating if the 8th spot stays empty. So yeah, count me as interested. However,I'll be away in 3 days for 2 months so hopefully that's going to happen soon.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-