• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Men vs. ENTP Women

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Puhleeez. I've been in many many scrappy fights. And looking at the way people talked about Juggernaut, I would say that women are not exactly prized for having a strong opinion.

Men may be assholes, but women are bitches - not revered.

Yeah I know, I've lived on both sides, remember? And I still say women have a better chance of being respected despite being seen as a bitch, than men do if they behave in a similar way. Just a better chance, that's all, I'm not saying it's by any means universal or the most usual thing.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think the main difference is that its excepted to be a male asshole in society, especially younger. Not encouraged or liked but people aren't that shocked by it from a guy. So when male ENTPs go through the inevitable ENTP stage of being a bit of a prick and learning the boundries of banter they don't get that much crap off people for it.

Females on the other hand get loads of crap for it because not only is it annoying but its "unlady like" so they get past that stage quicker due to more social pressure to get past that stage.

Thus ENTP woman learn to tread the line between friendly banter and being a prick faster. And due having to fake Fe they learn to be socially manipulative quicker.

Mind you I've only met one or 2 ENTPs in my life other than myself and all were male so that might all be bullshit.

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
It depends on whether or not it's a fight to the death. If so, I'd take ENTP males...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We really need someone to blow up this world. Its about time !!!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU1t4Py78pw"].[/YOUTUBE]

Baltar

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, for younger ones at least

The females don't come across as quite as brilliantly criminally insane, and the females seem more likely to be athletic. The guys seem to struggle more with that rock bottom Se in athletic and other areas, too.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
The females don't come across as quite as brilliantly criminally insane, and the females seem more likely to be athletic. The guys seem to struggle more with that rock bottom Se in athletic and other areas, too.

umm...what

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I plead guilty to a small sample size

It's ok, I suffered myself a long time to the fact that he is small, but a long psychatric exam brainwashed me to accept that size is relative !!

Baltar

MBTI Type
INTP
It's ok, I suffered myself a long time to the fact that he is small, but a long psychatric exam brainwashed me to accept that size is relative !!

I have been shown the error of my ways:devil: