12311 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Default How to seduce an INTJ...

Ok, balls to the wall, I'm asking honestly. Assuming the near improbable happens and an appropriately attractive INTJ shows up on screen. What's next?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Wait for her to seduce you? (a semi-serious answer btw, based on my observations of my somewhat-intimidating RL INTJ female friend)
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Make friends first. But don't make it a "just friends" thing. Act silly and stuff too, be somewhat flirty (act confident in other words, but not too cocky). Have intelligent discussion, exchange ideas about philosophy and pretty much anything. They love intelligent discussion. Be trustworthy and sincere.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Conk him/her in the head, throw him/her over your shoulder, and take him/her home. That's actually a semi-serious answer too. It's better than waiting for cues from someone who doesn't know how they work. You'll either get disemboweled (they don't like you) or they'll just go along with it (they do like you).
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    xxxx

I always liked the "It's the J's job to seduce the P" theory.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    nnnn

Talk to her, be yourself, but keep a form of distance. Allow her the illusion that she has made the decision to approach you romantically. (actually, this might be the feely equivalent of how Ti users always want to feel like they have a choice even if they don't have one in practice - I've just been thinking about that). You need to somehow get her to feel like entering in a relationship with you is th best choice for her in every way, that it is the natural decision, in a way that there is no other option. But you do this best by not pressuring in any way...so... you need to get her somewhere, but you shouldn't try to get her somewhere heh ... Essentially, there's really very little you can do...if you make her go crazy, you're set barring gross misconduct (e.g. really, really excessive clinginess, murder (maybe)), but if you don't, there's very little that can help you. There's one guy I've felt this way about and he was not an easy person, yet it didn't change anything about my feelings for him. Really, if you sweep an INTJ off her feet naturally, she's going to put up with a lot of stuff. Same for ISTJ IME. IMO and IME all of this. She needs to be in love with you.

I feel like this did not make a lot of sense...I'm telling you she needs to be in love with you and you're asking how to make her fall for you...well done. I suppose my inital sentence would be the best way to let your natural magic do the trick.

Why do you want an INTJ? (I wouldn't want an INTJ )

MBTI
    ESfP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Conk him/her in the head, throw him/her over your shoulder, and take him/her home. That's actually a semi-serious answer too. It's better than waiting for cues from someone who doesn't know how they work. You'll either get disemboweled (they don't like you) or they'll just go along with it (they do like you).

Bingo. My best odds for getting some are to walk up to my INTJ DH, say, "The toddler is napping and the other two are very busy with their activity and won't interrupt us. Let's go do adult stuff together with the door locked." Roughly twice in 10 years have I been randomly propositioned by him.

And the bolded part? That explains so, so much. Thanks!
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

?hallenge her. Challenge her mind, her values, her intelligence, her way of thinking, every way you can. Don't be afraid to be blunt, honest and direct in your statements. In fact, use them to corner her and provide her with new insights in the things you discuss. It gets you noticed. And appreciated. Especially if you then proceed to not be shy when she returns the favor. Be able to take the heat and prove to be a worthy opponent. It will keep her coming back. After that, slowely slip in some lighthearted banter as you go along, to provide for more breaks and personal time.

Good luck on your INTJ-hunt
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP

This is only based on the INTJ's I know...

I'm going to agree with the above suggestion of being genuine. If you ever try giving an INTJ the illusion that they're pursuing you, even though you're actually pursuing them, you'd better be damn sure you can pull it off. If they sense you're trying to outsmart them in some little love game, they're going to rip you up one side and down the other, and it won't be pretty. Or, if they choose to be nice, they'll probably just ignore you from that point on.

I'd suggest that you take advantage of any situations that might lead to a short, intense conversation involving something intellectual, or quick-witted, humorous or sarcastic banter.

Then, whatever you do, back off. Even if you feel like you'll explode if you don't see that INTJ again soon, back the hell off. Go away. Hide yourself under a rock. Give them a chance to breathe, and then casually show up again. If they like you, they'll be happy to see you. Only, you probably won't notice because their greeting will probably be an insult.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I kind of did that with mine. I conked him in the head with my playfulness, my brains and my directness, and basically invited myself to visit him (the distance made an overnight stay more or less necessary, and sex was definitely implied). We talked for 5 hours straight with some semi-awkward silences (hey, I'm an ENTP, usually all silent periods with people I don't know very well are awkward!) in between, we had some good food and some good wine during the evening, and we were basically enjoying ourselves.

A little later he propositioned me in the most analytical manner I've ever experienced, so I saved him by getting up, going over to him, sitting down across his lap and kissing him. It sure worked.
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.