• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know... I'm STILL wishing someone would seduce me. How long ago was it that this thread was first going? I guess I really should have invested in the T-shirt...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know... I'm STILL wishing someone would seduce me. How long ago was it that this thread was first going? I guess I really should have invested in the T-shirt...

It would kind of be nice if you did that and it ended up catching on. Probably would make my life easier.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sheldon Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:wub:

Been wanting to watch this show for a while, (The Big Bang Theory), anyway, I just saw an episode for the first time this evening, and I'm in lurrrve with Sheldon, I think he's a prototypical INTJ.

And, the reason why I am posting this here is, he seems/is asexual.

You're an asexual lot, this juxtaposed with ENFP's hypersexuality, (for Ns, at least ;)), seems interesting/odd.

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hater. :rolleyes:

INTJ Relationships

Sexually, the INTJ enjoys thinking about intimacy, and about ways to perfect it. In positive relationships, their creativity and intensity shine through in this arena. In more negative relationships, they might enjoy thinking about sex more than actually doing it. They're likely to approach intimacy from a theoretical, creative perspective, rather than as an opportunity to express love and affection.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
To clarify...

I think you guys give off an asexual vibe, that doesn't mean that you are actually asexual.

You guys just seem, generally speaking, sexually and sensually distant.

Am I wrong?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, Sheldon is like an uber-eccentric, genius-superhero, guys like him don't truly exist.

*sad face*

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
To clarify...

I think you guys give off an asexual vibe, that doesn't mean that you are actually asexual.

Am I wrong?

I like to think I just have a large amount of self-control. :D

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram

Until we jump you!

But yeah, I was jokingly accused the other day of being a killer robot, which surprised me since I think I'm a much warmer and more expressive person than I used to be.

So chances are we have no idea just how chilly/asexual we come off. In which case ENFP's and their hypersexuality are doing us a favor by attempting to sex us up whether or not we express our desire for it in the traditional ways.

(And Sheldon is pretty adorable, for an OCD possibly autism spectrum INTJ :D Even I kind of want to give him a hug.)

MBTI Type
INTJ
To clarify...

Am I wrong?

You're not wrong about how we appear. But we're like one of those awesome "secret" bars that has a nondescript door with no sign outside. You have to work a little to find it, but it's worth it.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
You're not wrong about how we appear. But we're like one of those awesome "secret" bars that has a nondescript door with no sign outside. You have to work a little to find it, but it's worth it.

Yeah, I think the problem isn't so much that we appear asexual. It's that we appear a-everything.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Don't be a moron.
Don't be shallow.
Do be sarcastic,
but not to the point of being annoying.

Be worth thinking about (By that I mean be intriguing).

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Just show them how much smarter you are than they are and don't be cowed by their wall of stony impassivity.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just show them how much smarter you are than they are and don't be cowed by their wall of stony impassivity. Show them your tits

fixed

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Be yourself. Either we'll want you or we won't. You really don't have a lot to do with the process.

If you don't possess characteristics we want (desired number of children =/= mine, religious orientation too dissimilar, desired living location, etc), you don't have a chance. Don't bother to try. (One assumes you ARE talking about a relationship, and not physical contact?)

If you do, you will see us start to dissect you. At a certain point, we will decide we want you or don't.

Once we HAVE decided we want you, we are then vulnerable. There's no need to seduce at that point; you've already got us and don't need to do anything else. Proceed to relate (i.e. the present participle of 'to have a relationship').

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Be yourself. Either we'll want you or we won't. You really don't have a lot to do with the process.

If you don't possess characteristics we want (desired number of children =/= mine, religious orientation too dissimilar, desired living location, etc), you don't have a chance. Don't bother to try. (One assumes you ARE talking about a relationship, and not physical contact?)

If you do, you will see us start to dissect you. At a certain point, we will decide we want you or don't.

Once we HAVE decided we want you, we are then vulnerable. There's no need to seduce at that point; you've already got us and don't need to do anything else. Proceed to relate (i.e. the present participle of 'to have a relationship').

See, that's the nice part about you guys: one doesn't have to play poker to know whether they win the pot or not, it's just a simple coin toss. I wonder then how to make it easy enough for an INTJ to see those, starting from showing up on the radar to begin with.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
See, that's the nice part about you guys: one doesn't have to play poker to know whether they win the pot or not, it's just a simple coin toss. I wonder then how to make it easy enough for an INTJ to see those, starting from showing up on the radar to begin with.

It will be either a conversation or your physical appearance.

Talk to lots of girls. If one is an INTJ and she likes you (and is healthy and ready for a relationship, which only she can decide...and WILL have decided), she'll do the work.