• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jumping into an already existing conversation with an on topic comment, or a related topic segway.

Haha that could work

Are you very direct with them?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there an indirect way that doesn't require excess breath to be wasted and be short enough to break into a pre-existing exchange?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahhaa I don't know. I am just awesome and can seduce the ones I want, so I don't contemplate such matters.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is why it was a bad idea for Alice to follow the white rabbit... :rolli:

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Is there an indirect way that doesn't require excess breath to be wasted and be short enough to break into a pre-existing exchange?

that was fucking gold man, gold. I swear, if you say something like that, you are in.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that was fucking gold man, gold. I swear, if you say something like that, you are in.

I usually get glared at or slapped when I talk like that. Usually I have 2 or 3 levels of processing to avoid it.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually get glared at or slapped when I talk like that. Usually I have 2 or 3 levels of processing to avoid it.

Talking like that is a turn on man.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
doesn't work. problem is, we won't ask if you want a drink. We won't chat, unless we feel you're worthwhile, which we won't, and from the way that you talk about this, you clearly wouldn't be.

Lol .. Are you old enough to buy me a drink in a bar?

Oh darling .. from that attitude, you'd prolly get the drink throw over you. :coffee:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I dunno.
Act all arrogant towards them.
INTJ's think they are so awesome that they'll be so surprised and turn-on when you think you're more awesome than they are, ;)

j/k.. I dunno.. otherwise I would have seduced an INTJ, :p

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Lol .. Are you old enough to buy me a drink in a bar?

Oh darling .. from that attitude, you'd prolly get the drink throw over you. :coffee:

legally, no. besides, the point is, I wouldn't care.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Talking like that is a turn on man.

what she said.

seriously, it is. The efficiency which you desire is exactly what we like. if you get slapped, you're probably not talking to an INTJ.

Yeah, I kind of figured that. It's just a requirement of my everyday as most women are not INTJ.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am ENTP. I think it is hot.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I am ENTP. I think it is hot.

lies. You are the exception to the rule. every rule has its exceptions, unfortunately. *sighs, thinking of a perfect world in which every rule were followed explicitly*

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, all humorous notions aside, it's really just a matter of approaching and flirting subtly... for a much longer period of time than you'd do for most other types. INTJs, or at least me anyways, don't pick up on flirtation very quickly. At all. And it's not that I wouldn't engage in it, I'm just too damn aloof for my own good sometimes.

It's actually quite comical to my friends, and I always chuckle to myself when it dawns on me a half hour later that the poor woman was flirting with me for 15 minutes and finally gave up. :doh: