• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno if I want to continue. It looks like it may get back on subject.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One product.

Germ-X.

Bitches.

sculpting

I am actually a man.

But anyways, back on topic-where do you actually locate an INTJ? Theoretically I really, really need one as I have massive Ne to dissipate on some poor Ni sucker.

The INTPs and ENTPs are falling from the fucking trees in science but the INTJs???

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I am actually a man.

Not yet, darling - still a boy. But I am gonna make you a man. :devil:

btw:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG65axXE-HY"]becoming a man[/YOUTUBE]

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Take off your clothes. Wait patiently for them to finish fainting and wibbling. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am actually a man.

Bitches is a term I apply to a lot of people.

Now, how may I go about seducing you?

Btw woman or not I will still seduce you to boost my ego when I succeed. That is the purpose of this. I will seduce anyone. Gender need not be specified hahhahha

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's the same type as you. Shouldn't be that difficult...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright!

I wonder which types find ENTP's the most seductive....I think everyone should :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Alright!

I wonder which types find ENTP's the most seductive....I think everyone should :D

Excellent .. Your on a thread called How to seduce an INTJ and your asking about which types find ENTP's seductive .. you are freaking hilarious.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hehe

Was that sarcasm there?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, i don't think so. I was just pointing out the obvious.

Hahaha you make me smile :D

Let's see, now I have two questions: who finds ENTP's the most seductive, and how many people think I am absolutely fucking hilarious and more insane than a banana nut muffin?

I want to do another poll cause they are so funny, but I have been going poll crazy lately (not like that)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Eh, what am I saying... The personality is attractive enough. It's after I'm done oogling and drooling that I'd wonder if she'd actually get her hands dirty in a relationship with me. Casual just powders my already dust reduced heart.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eh, what am I saying... The personality is attractive enough. It's after I'm done oogling and drooling that I'd wonder if she'd actually get her hands dirty in a relationship with me. Casual just powders my already dust reduced heart.

Well, oogle away. I love it when guys oogle at me haha

Are you actually in a relationship yet?