• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BLAH!!!!!!!!

It doesn't work anyways.

*sulks*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm more after the 20-30 crowd, though I'd accept older if she were genuinely interested.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No one specific, I just don't chase guys.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The guys chase you hahaaa

But not really. You need to get a lady friend.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring... :doh:

:D

=^.^=

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, what can I say. Some people need to be reminded :D

Don't be hatin'.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Antimony .. Never mind, we can go to the bonfire and devise a plan. ;)

WHY??? You mean girls?
Your confusing me now.

AMEN BROTHA!

uhhh SISTA!

THREAD TIME IN TEH BONEFIREEE!!!!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WHY??? You mean girls?
Your confusing me now.

I don't persue women over 30 unless they have an active interest in me to start with. I used she, and Antimony asked who, so I said no one specific. The comment about not chasing guys was my reason for using she.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't persue women over 30 unless they have an active interest in me to start with. I used she, and Antimony asked who, so I said no one specific. The comment about not chasing guys was my reason for using she.

Makes sense. So if you liked the look of a woman in her mid 30's, are you saying you wouldn't persue her as she hasn't made the first move?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Makes sense. So if you liked the look of a woman in her mid 30's, are you saying you wouldn't persue her as she hasn't made the first move?

Or at least looked open/interested. 30 is 4 years older than me and often it's hard to talk someone 2 years older than me into seeing me as more than just another boy not worth her time. I've been bleeding energy since I was 20, so I'm trying to become more efficient with my use of it in every area of my life - including dating.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
feelings? We don't have feelings...not anymore. *sigh* :(

This is exactly about what I was talking about. It is better for as if can persuade them that we have them but since even ESFJs are not buying it anymore we need to change some strategies :yes:.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
This is exactly about what I was talking about. It is better for as if can persuade them that we have them but since even ESFJs are not buying it anymore we need to change some strategies :yes:.

hmm, you're probably right. :yes: The question is, what is it that we must do? maybe we should try beating THEM up, bringing them to our house, and then leaving, so that they've been abducted and brought into our homes, and so all they have to do is sit there and seduce us.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
hmm, you're probably right. :yes: The question is, what is it that we must do? maybe we should try beating THEM up, bringing them to our house, and then leaving, so that they've been abducted and brought into our homes, and so all they have to do is sit there and seduce us.

:shock:

This is just too much work, telling others how to know when and how we can be seduced. I still vote for the 'seduce me' sign (tee shirt, whatever). Hell I'll even buy the alcohol...

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
:shock:

This is just too much work, telling others how to know when and how we can be seduced. I still vote for the 'seduce me' sign (tee shirt, whatever). Hell I'll even buy the alcohol...

seduce me t-shirt? that sounds good. hell, that sounds AWESOME! No work for us, and we still put it out there, which we shouldn't have to in the first place. other than for the fact that we don't go out into the public and...you know, act normal. *remembers murders well* :devil: so with the shirt, they'll know as soon as they see us!! YES! YES! IT IS THE PERFECT IDEA! *laughs devilishly* *head twists on neck*

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
seduce me t-shirt? that sounds good. hell, that sounds AWESOME! No work for us, and we still put it out there, which we shouldn't have to in the first place. other than for the fact that we don't go out into the public and...you know, act normal. *remembers murders well* :devil: so with the shirt, they'll know as soon as they see us!! YES! YES! IT IS THE PERFECT IDEA! *laughs devilishly* *head twists on neck*

Grand idea eh? The only effort I have to put forward is to get myself dressed, and spend a few bucks. The point is clear, and can't be misunderstood or confused by the nonsense that comes out of my mouth.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Grand idea eh? The only effort I have to put forward is to get myself dressed, and spend a few bucks. The point is clear, and can't be misunderstood or confused by the nonsense that comes out of my mouth.

Exactly! *high fives then decides better of putting the effort into such a useless waste of energy*