• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^^ wise words.

If all else fails, knock them out cold, drag the body back to yours and chain them up until they fall in love with you.

Yes i am joking.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jump on them, and whisper seductively in their ear about topics they love.

Aren't there times when you need to let them alone?

Wasn't there a thread about this a while ago and one of the conclusions was " You don't choose an INTJ, they choose you" ?

So I guess it would be nice to know how to stack the odds in one's favour with out being fake...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
So I guess it would be nice to know how to stack the odds in one's favour with out being fake...

Do things that this thread says you should. The way I see it is that INTJ probably will not fall for you in a classical way. Instead you have to make
yourself noticed during a certain period of time. So that INTJ notices your "potential". If he/she likes you he/she will try to get along a little bit better with you. Only then the classical games of seduction can begin.

I could be wrong but this is how I see it. (in general/most cases)

Alot of it depends on how expressed INTJ you are trying to date is.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Aren't there times when you need to let them alone?
Oh yes, you shouldn't jump on us and whisper about topics we love too much. Invite the INTJ to do interesting things with you (no big groups, but we like one on one for the most part). Keep conversation intellectual (or at least not emotional) for a couple years (just kidding, but seriously we can require a lot of time). Then I guess, confess your interest in as detached a way as you can. That's the normal route, unless your INTJ falls madly in love with you, but I don't know what that looks like (Big Fi-eyes? Occasionally telling you anything personal? Calling you just to talk?).

But if you want to seduce us in the classical sense your best bet is probably a combo of the alcohol/debate/throw over shoulder mentioned before.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't have to work hard for an INTJ to really like me. Not at all. I was just my normal, obnoxious self.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ohhhh forcing ;)

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I didn't have to work hard for an INTJ to really like me. Not at all. I was just my normal, obnoxious self.

obnoxious isn't always a bad thing, especially from one Rational to another.

@antisocial one:
"Alot of it depends on how expressed INTJ you are trying to date is."

should be:
"A lot of it depends upon how expressed of an INTJ the person whom you are trying to date is."

;)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
obnoxious isn't always a bad thing, especially from one Rational to another.

@antisocial one:
"Alot of it depends on how expressed INTJ you are trying to date is."

should be:
"A lot of it depends upon how expressed of an INTJ the person whom you are trying to date is."

;)

Or how much of a Grammar Nazi Stick they have up their ass ;)

Oh wait...I am one to talk. :doh:

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Or how much of a Grammar Nazi Stick they have up their ass ;)

Oh wait...I am one to talk. :doh:

Grammar Nazi Stick? I'm afraid i have no clue what you are talking about. *whistles while walking away*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ahhahahaha

Uh huh. Like ya don't know

*pulls out bigger stick*

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
ahhahahaha

Uh huh. Like ya don't know

*pulls out bigger stick*

Dude, my grammar nazi stick is SOOO bigger than yours. just check out every thread i've been in. there has been a correction in EVERY SINGLE ONE! can YOU say that about yourself? *shoves GNS back in*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, my grammar nazi stick is SOOO bigger than yours. just check out every thread i've been in. there has been a correction in EVERY SINGLE ONE! can YOU say that about yourself? *shoves GNS back in*

I am motherfucking watching The Wall. I can't operate my GNS right now, man.

For now, I promote The Rabbi. ----->:jew:

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I am motherfucking watching The Wall. I can't operate my GNS right now, man.

For now, I promote The Rabbi. ----->:jew:

You are WATCHING The Wall? what a waste of goddamn time. The MUSIC is what it's about. don't need to watch some bullshit waste of time just to get the picture. that's what...well...umm...brains are for!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are WATCHING The Wall? what a waste of goddamn time. The MUSIC is what it's about. don't need to watch some bullshit waste of time just to get the picture. that's what...well...umm...brains are for!

I am watching The Wall cause it is fun!

I get the picture. Of course I do. But I mean, why not?

IT IS A MOTHERFUCKING EXPERIENCE!!!!

Something us ENTP's ENJOY having!!!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*licks face*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aagh! what the hell, man!?? I just took a damn shower! *blicks*

Aww I am sorry...

Did I get a little too much sexy on you?
Not used to it?

Don't play with ENTP fire if you can't take the heat man.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Aww I am sorry...

Did I get a little too much sexy on you?
Not used to it?

Don't play with ENTP fire if you can't take the heat man.

*shrug* that's beside the point. You've gotten this thread off topic.

^^^ wise words.

If all else fails, knock them out cold, drag the body back to yours and chain them up until they fall in love with you.

Yes i am joking.

I dunno about joking, that might actually work. At least, until the chains are released. *taps head* long memories.

Oh yes, you shouldn't jump on us and whisper about topics we love too much. Invite the INTJ to do interesting things with you (no big groups, but we like one on one for the most part). Keep conversation intellectual (or at least not emotional) for a couple years (just kidding, but seriously we can require a lot of time). Then I guess, confess your interest in as detached a way as you can. That's the normal route, unless your INTJ falls madly in love with you, but I don't know what that looks like (Big Fi-eyes? Occasionally telling you anything personal? Calling you just to talk?).

But if you want to seduce us in the classical sense your best bet is probably a combo of the alcohol/debate/throw over shoulder mentioned before.

Ohh, well, if you add in alcohol and debates, THEN you might have a chance. :yes:
Although, it doesn't always take time. Like it has been said before, we pick you, you don't pick us.