• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
Ahhhh l'amore. Keepin the spark alive.

That one little 'out of character' moment probably costs him hours and hours of contemplation about how that fits into his image of you until he settles it. Clever trick! Kudos.

This is probably why my INTJ looks at me with a clear "WTF?!" expression much of the time. As much as he would like me to be, I am not quite predictable in ways he gets.:D

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Ahhhh l'amore. Keepin the spark alive.

That one little 'out of character' moment probably costs him hours and hours of contemplation about how that fits into his image of you until he settles it. Clever trick! Kudos.
Thanky. ::takes a quick bow::

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
How to seduce an INTJ: Challenge them that their sexual technique is inferior to yours, then have sex with them under the pretense of arguement.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a hard time believing they wouldn't try discussing it first.

Edit: Unless they're already into you, I wonder...

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
How to seduce an INTJ: Challenge them that their sexual technique is inferior to yours, then have sex with them under the pretense of arguement.
Haha :D that is a great suggestion (Although yeah, they'd prolly have to at least be kind of into you, and they would have to believe themselves knowledgeable about sex.)

sharonrenee80

MBTI Type
INTP
Imagine this hypothetical: Let's say I have a crush on an INTJ and I'm pretty sure he's interested too. I'm worried that he's going to talk/think himself out of doing anything about it. I'm smart and articulate, so I have my own arguments, reasons, and fears for why the relationship should or should not be attempted.

Are my arguments, reasons, and fears something to share w/ the INTJ or something to keep to myself until later? I worried: (1) that he'll be scared because - yes - I've though about us having a relationship; and (2) that he'll adopt my worries and concerns and add them to his own. Is this something the INTJ might do?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Imagine this hypothetical: Let's say I have a crush on an INTJ and I'm pretty sure he's interested too. I'm worried that he's going to talk/think himself out of doing anything about it. I'm smart and articulate, so I have my own arguments, reasons, and fears for why the relationship should or should not be attempted.

Are my arguments, reasons, and fears something to share w/ the INTJ or something to keep to myself until later? I worried: (1) that he'll be scared because - yes - I've though about us having a relationship; and (2) that he'll adopt my worries and concerns and add them to his own. Is this something the INTJ might do?

I think you should probably keep them to yourself, truthfully. He's got enough to worry about with the 8 million simulations he's running in his head, all of which he's taking the most pessimistic view of. If you like him, what he needs from you is clear and confident affection. You don't have to actually make the first move (although that would help), but you have to make sure he knows that his move would be received warmly. And don't rely on subtle cues, because he won't pick up on them. You'll probably have to be the vulnerable one first if you want him.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about if there is off and on communication, but the pursuer is not sure of the INTJs interest...

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, balls to the wall, I'm asking honestly. Assuming the near improbable happens and an appropriately attractive INTJ shows up on screen. What's next?

Be available, be friendly, be honest, and don't be afraid to be persistent. Once you've reeled in their attention find out what they're good at. And whatever that is --be sure you need help with that!

Ex: Oh, you're a desktop analyst? I'm not so great with that sort of thing and coincidentally, my computer's been giving me a lot of trouble. I doubt it can be fixed. <meaningful pause> I'll probably just buy another one from the local <mega chain>.

Prepare to be assisted, as well as educated on all points.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are few areas I need help in though, and this is one of them... :doh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jump on them, and whisper seductively in their ear about topics they love.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Wasn't there a thread about this a while ago and one of the conclusions was " You don't choose an INTJ, they choose you" ?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got an INTJ.

You can't force someone with you, no matter who you are.