User Tag List

First 1624252627 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    To clarify...

I think you guys give off an asexual vibe, that doesn't mean that you are actually asexual.

You guys just seem, generally speaking, sexually and sensually distant.

Am I wrong?

I like to think I just have a large amount of self-control.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Until we jump you!

But yeah, I was jokingly accused the other day of being a killer robot, which surprised me since I think I'm a much warmer and more expressive person than I used to be.

So chances are we have no idea just how chilly/asexual we come off. In which case ENFP's and their hypersexuality are doing us a favor by attempting to sex us up whether or not we express our desire for it in the traditional ways.

(And Sheldon is pretty adorable, for an OCD possibly autism spectrum INTJ Even I kind of want to give him a hug.)
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

To clarify...

I think you guys give off an asexual vibe, that doesn't mean that you are actually asexual.

Am I wrong?

You're not wrong about how we appear. But we're like one of those awesome "secret" bars that has a nondescript door with no sign outside. You have to work a little to find it, but it's worth it.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    You're not wrong about how we appear. But we're like one of those awesome "secret" bars that has a nondescript door with no sign outside. You have to work a little to find it, but it's worth it.
    Yeah, I think the problem isn't so much that we appear asexual. It's that we appear a-everything.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Don't be a moron.
    Don't be shallow.
    Do be sarcastic,
    but not to the point of being annoying.

Be worth thinking about (By that I mean be intriguing).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

MBTI
    ENTP

Just show them how much smarter you are than they are and don't be cowed by their wall of stony impassivity.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Just show them how much smarter you are than they are and don't be cowed by their wall of stony impassivity. Show them your tits
    fixed
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Be yourself. Either we'll want you or we won't. You really don't have a lot to do with the process.

If you don't possess characteristics we want (desired number of children =/= mine, religious orientation too dissimilar, desired living location, etc), you don't have a chance. Don't bother to try. (One assumes you ARE talking about a relationship, and not physical contact?)

If you do, you will see us start to dissect you. At a certain point, we will decide we want you or don't.

Once we HAVE decided we want you, we are then vulnerable. There's no need to seduce at that point; you've already got us and don't need to do anything else. Proceed to relate (i.e. the present participle of 'to have a relationship').
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Be yourself. Either we'll want you or we won't. You really don't have a lot to do with the process.

If you don't possess characteristics we want (desired number of children =/= mine, religious orientation too dissimilar, desired living location, etc), you don't have a chance. Don't bother to try. (One assumes you ARE talking about a relationship, and not physical contact?)

If you do, you will see us start to dissect you. At a certain point, we will decide we want you or don't.

Once we HAVE decided we want you, we are then vulnerable. There's no need to seduce at that point; you've already got us and don't need to do anything else. Proceed to relate (i.e. the present participle of 'to have a relationship').
    See, that's the nice part about you guys: one doesn't have to play poker to know whether they win the pot or not, it's just a simple coin toss. I wonder then how to make it easy enough for an INTJ to see those, starting from showing up on the radar to begin with.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    See, that's the nice part about you guys: one doesn't have to play poker to know whether they win the pot or not, it's just a simple coin toss. I wonder then how to make it easy enough for an INTJ to see those, starting from showing up on the radar to begin with.
    It will be either a conversation or your physical appearance.

Talk to lots of girls. If one is an INTJ and she likes you (and is healthy and ready for a relationship, which only she can decide...and WILL have decided), she'll do the work.
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.