User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Will an experienced INTJ, (hahahaa, does such a thing exist? :P), answer the question though, preeze.

How does one seduce you?

Are you guys even (sexually) seducable? (Yeah, I'm not talking about power, here. )
    Beauty and the Beast is a good tale of the ENFP/INTJ relationship. At least at a topical level.

Sexually speaking, for the INTJ, sexuality is a caged beast. One must first get through the barriers.

But you had best be careful what you wish, because once you unleash that beast... well, I won't lie, he's gonna want a lot of sex. The more "me caveman/woman, ooga booga" the approach is, the better in my case.

Edit: I suppose that doesn't really answer your question of "how" though does it.

The key thing is, persistence. It generally takes time for an INTJ to find out if he has feelings for someone. Oh, and be direct. Game playing frustrates us. Think, "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmmm...

*ponders "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness*

I don't know, what if we are shy?

Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean?

Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico.

The concept of an INTJ wanting a lot of sex, hmmmm, interesting.

I can't imagine you guys spending the entire day in bed, playing, am I wrong?

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmmm...

Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean?

Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico.
    Chances are, if you're doing something that makes us uncomfortable, we'll let you know. We make a habit of only spending time with people that we enjoy the company of.

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

You may be surprised.

We just restrict who we're willing to engage with, usually due to Fi. Once that restriction's lifted, it's as you said, opening the floodgates.

That could vary from person to person, but I'd assume INTJ males have as normal a sex drive as any other.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Kra is right. Siege warfare is probably your best tactic.

Being ridiculously attractive and fascinating helps though.

But yeah, once we give you the green light try not to hesitate or be frightened away, or you'll end up with a very sad INTJ
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmmm...

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

You're wrong.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Hmmm...

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

Oh you're wrong.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    XXFP

Yeah, tis true
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    Game playing frustrates us. Think, "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness.
    Y

E

S

MBTI
    INTJ

Oh snap! I just realised why this thread sounds wrong. Because you ENFPs have to suffer your own advice! To seduce an INTJ you have to "just be yourself". Fronts and fakery will get you into bed once or twice, but it'll get tiresome on the INTJ side as the telltales pop up and don't make sense.

Other than that, how does anyone seduce a pragmatist who expects other people to always tell the truth (on the understanding that it's a truth he can in the end relate to)?

And then there's the whole "Seduce an INTJ, what the hell for?" question.

No, really, we love prickly misanthropes who laugh at their own jokes and no one knows why. It's the dead eyes that draw us in. Then we find out all about the hidden anger and we're hooked. Hooked, I tell ya.

Direct doesn't work for shit unless you're directly talking about what you want to do and you're willing to be responsible for it.

So I suggest the very best way to hook an INTJ is to dabble in the pool, be confused about your desires, and go and do other things for weeks at a time. It'll take years to get anywhere, but if you still have each others telephone number at the end of those years, you're probably good to go for a few more years.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

In order to seduce a person like me you can't use niceties or trickery (well in the short term maybe but once we find out it's over and we will find out). Your best chance is to present all aspects of your personality as honestly as possible and hope that's exactly what we're looking for. I for one am looking for a girl who is pro-science, intelligence, rational, introverted, curious, with similar interests and values and with no desire to have children whatsoever and if you do not meet these traits as well as not having any other glaring problems you do not have much of a chance.