User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 268

  1. #231
    Black Magic Buzzard Kra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Will an experienced INTJ, (hahahaa, does such a thing exist? :P), answer the question though, preeze.

    How does one seduce you?

    Are you guys even (sexually) seducable? (Yeah, I'm not talking about power, here. )
    Beauty and the Beast is a good tale of the ENFP/INTJ relationship. At least at a topical level.

    Sexually speaking, for the INTJ, sexuality is a caged beast. One must first get through the barriers.

    But you had best be careful what you wish, because once you unleash that beast... well, I won't lie, he's gonna want a lot of sex. The more "me caveman/woman, ooga booga" the approach is, the better in my case.


    Edit: I suppose that doesn't really answer your question of "how" though does it.

    The key thing is, persistence. It generally takes time for an INTJ to find out if he has feelings for someone. Oh, and be direct. Game playing frustrates us. Think, "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

  2. #232
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Hmmm...

    *ponders "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness*

    I don't know, what if we are shy?

    Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean?

    Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico.


    The concept of an INTJ wanting a lot of sex, hmmmm, interesting.

    I can't imagine you guys spending the entire day in bed, playing, am I wrong?

    Please, say I'm wrong!!!

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  3. #233
    Black Magic Buzzard Kra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Hmmm...

    *ponders "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness*

    I don't know, what if we are shy?

    Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean?

    Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico.
    Chances are, if you're doing something that makes us uncomfortable, we'll let you know. We make a habit of only spending time with people that we enjoy the company of.


    The concept of an INTJ wanting a lot of sex, hmmmm, interesting.

    I can't imagine you guys spending the entire day in bed, playing, am I wrong?

    Please, say I'm wrong!!!

    You may be surprised.

    We just restrict who we're willing to engage with, usually due to Fi. Once that restriction's lifted, it's as you said, opening the floodgates.

    That could vary from person to person, but I'd assume INTJ males have as normal a sex drive as any other.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

  4. #234
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    Kra is right. Siege warfare is probably your best tactic.

    Being ridiculously attractive and fascinating helps though.

    But yeah, once we give you the green light try not to hesitate or be frightened away, or you'll end up with a very sad INTJ
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  5. #235
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Hmmm...

    *ponders "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness*

    I don't know, what if we are shy?

    Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean?

    Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico.


    The concept of an INTJ wanting a lot of sex, hmmmm, interesting.

    I can't imagine you guys spending the entire day in bed, playing, am I wrong?

    Please, say I'm wrong!!!

    You're wrong.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  6. #236
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Hmmm...

    *ponders "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness*

    I don't know, what if we are shy?

    Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean?

    Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico.


    The concept of an INTJ wanting a lot of sex, hmmmm, interesting.

    I can't imagine you guys spending the entire day in bed, playing, am I wrong?

    Please, say I'm wrong!!!

    Oh you're wrong.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  7. #237
    Senior Member Bamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    XXFP
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Yeah, tis true
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

  8. #238
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    Game playing frustrates us. Think, "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness.
    Y




    E




    S

  9. #239
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Oh snap! I just realised why this thread sounds wrong. Because you ENFPs have to suffer your own advice! To seduce an INTJ you have to "just be yourself". Fronts and fakery will get you into bed once or twice, but it'll get tiresome on the INTJ side as the telltales pop up and don't make sense.

    Other than that, how does anyone seduce a pragmatist who expects other people to always tell the truth (on the understanding that it's a truth he can in the end relate to)?

    And then there's the whole "Seduce an INTJ, what the hell for?" question.

    No, really, we love prickly misanthropes who laugh at their own jokes and no one knows why. It's the dead eyes that draw us in. Then we find out all about the hidden anger and we're hooked. Hooked, I tell ya.



    Direct doesn't work for shit unless you're directly talking about what you want to do and you're willing to be responsible for it.


    So I suggest the very best way to hook an INTJ is to dabble in the pool, be confused about your desires, and go and do other things for weeks at a time. It'll take years to get anywhere, but if you still have each others telephone number at the end of those years, you're probably good to go for a few more years.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  10. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    158

    Default

    In order to seduce a person like me you can't use niceties or trickery (well in the short term maybe but once we find out it's over and we will find out). Your best chance is to present all aspects of your personality as honestly as possible and hope that's exactly what we're looking for. I for one am looking for a girl who is pro-science, intelligence, rational, introverted, curious, with similar interests and values and with no desire to have children whatsoever and if you do not meet these traits as well as not having any other glaring problems you do not have much of a chance.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFJ] How to seduce an ESFJ
    By jixmixfix in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:57 AM
  2. [INTP] How to seduce an INTP...
    By sculpting in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. [ESFJ] How to seduce an ESFJ
    By jixmixfix in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:22 PM
  4. [ISFP] How to seduce an ISFP
    By Kambro in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:50 AM
  5. [ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO