User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 268

  1. #181
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Jumping into an already existing conversation with an on topic comment, or a related topic segway.
    Haha that could work

    Are you very direct with them?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  2. #182
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Is there an indirect way that doesn't require excess breath to be wasted and be short enough to break into a pre-existing exchange?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #183
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Hahhaa I don't know. I am just awesome and can seduce the ones I want, so I don't contemplate such matters.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  4. #184
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    This is why it was a bad idea for Alice to follow the white rabbit... :rolli:
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #185
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Why?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  6. #186
    Senior Member SecantSquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Is there an indirect way that doesn't require excess breath to be wasted and be short enough to break into a pre-existing exchange?
    that was fucking gold man, gold. I swear, if you say something like that, you are in.
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

    sp/sx/so

  7. #187
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecantSquared View Post
    that was fucking gold man, gold. I swear, if you say something like that, you are in.
    I usually get glared at or slapped when I talk like that. Usually I have 2 or 3 levels of processing to avoid it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #188
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I usually get glared at or slapped when I talk like that. Usually I have 2 or 3 levels of processing to avoid it.
    Talking like that is a turn on man.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  9. #189
    Senior Member SecantSquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Talking like that is a turn on man.
    what she said.

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I usually get glared at or slapped when I talk like that. Usually I have 2 or 3 levels of processing to avoid it.
    seriously, it is. The efficiency which you desire is exactly what we like. if you get slapped, you're probably not talking to an INTJ.
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

    sp/sx/so

  10. #190
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecantSquared View Post
    doesn't work. problem is, we won't ask if you want a drink. We won't chat, unless we feel you're worthwhile, which we won't, and from the way that you talk about this, you clearly wouldn't be.
    Lol .. Are you old enough to buy me a drink in a bar?

    Oh darling .. from that attitude, you'd prolly get the drink throw over you.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFJ] How to seduce an ESFJ
    By jixmixfix in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:57 AM
  2. [INTP] How to seduce an INTP...
    By sculpting in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. [ESFJ] How to seduce an ESFJ
    By jixmixfix in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:22 PM
  4. [ISFP] How to seduce an ISFP
    By Kambro in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:50 AM
  5. [ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO