• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do not seem to relate to most of the requirements you've posted before. Nowadays, I feel attracted to girls who are at first glance my total opposites: loud, carefree, outgoing, cheerful, temperamental etc.

Now if I find someone interesting enough, I'll observe her and collect some data (no stalking). It's either that a) she proves to be shallow and stupid, in which case I'll quickly forget her, or b) I notice a twinkle of her "core", something deep and meeningful, something they try to hide, perhaps an unseen similarity of some sorts. In the latter case I take charge, and her only "obligation" is to go with the flow.

I can't think of a way to "seduce" us. You may try and stroke our ego however... :devil:

ETA: Ugh, please congratulate me on my first nauseating comment. Yay.

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
[/QUOTE] Sheldon Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Been wanting to watch this show for a while, (The Big Bang Theory), anyway, I just saw an episode for the first time this evening, and I'm in lurrrve with Sheldon, I think he's a prototypical INTJ.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the others regarding how they wrote the character so he seemed like different types molded into one (kind of like Bella in Twilight), but I thought I was "crazy" for thinking the way he thought and spoke was HOT! :blush:

My favorite episode was one of the first ones where Penny was sleeping and Sheldon breaks into her apartment to clean it:

Sheldon: You might want to speak in a lower register.
Leonard: What?
Sheldon: Evolution has made women sensitive to higher pitch noises while they sleep so they’ll be aroused by a crying baby. If you want to avoid waking her, speak in a lower register.

I have no idea why, but that way of thinking is the most attractive thing to me. It is like a drug.

Back to the show, I really hope he & Penny get together.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Ok, balls to the wall, I'm asking honestly. Assuming the near improbable happens and an appropriately attractive INTJ shows up on screen. What's next?

I have a really close relationship with a female INTJ friend of mine. We both want to sex each other greatly but she moved to England like a year ago. But she wants to come visit in the summer lol...

anyway The things she likes about me that I drive her nuts with is my:

1. Intelligence, wit, sarcasm. She loooooves those.
2. Looks. She is really into my look
3. Intuition. The fact that I "get" her and I am intuitive and I am good at figuring people out, she likes that. We have mind spars all the time where we just try to dig deeper into each others motives and tease each other like crazy over it. We both know we would work well together and the sex would be incredible, but we arent together but we want to be... its wierd... But we dig into one and other mentally all the time, its kind of cool to be able to expose my motives and be RIGHT, for me thats not usual, most people cant get into my head... she does tho, and I do to her so we really really like that about each other.
4. I exhibit the right amount of sensitivity, and emotional caring without being a sissy about it. She knows I am sensitive but I dont let my sensitivities show, she likes that.

Those are the traits I exhibit that I know she loves that brings her to me, she also loves that I am a total nerd at heart but still high functioning. I love all sorts of geeky stuff from Sci Fi, to Anime, to Horror movies, to Star Wars. Shes really into that stuff but that might not be a total INTJ thing.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
If you don't possess characteristics we want (desired number of children =/= mine, religious orientation too dissimilar, desired living location, etc), you don't have a chance.

I fall for a person regardless of that stuff. A fool in love...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Be intriguing. Give them a riddle, a seeming illogical puzzle that somehow does work. They can't resist solving those. Let them discover the real you in the mean time.