User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I don't persue women over 30 unless they have an active interest in me to start with. I used she, and Antimony asked who, so I said no one specific. The comment about not chasing guys was my reason for using she.
    Makes sense. So if you liked the look of a woman in her mid 30's, are you saying you wouldn't persue her as she hasn't made the first move?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Makes sense. So if you liked the look of a woman in her mid 30's, are you saying you wouldn't persue her as she hasn't made the first move?
    Or at least looked open/interested. 30 is 4 years older than me and often it's hard to talk someone 2 years older than me into seeing me as more than just another boy not worth her time. I've been bleeding energy since I was 20, so I'm trying to become more efficient with my use of it in every area of my life - including dating.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post

Darling, noone could seduce you. Would be fun trying though.

This is just great. Not even ESFJs are afraid of hurting my feelings any more.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    This is just great. Not even ESFJs are afraid of hurting my feelings any more.

feelings? We don't have feelings...not anymore. *sigh*
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SecantSquared View Post
    feelings? We don't have feelings...not anymore. *sigh*
    This is exactly about what I was talking about. It is better for as if can persuade them that we have them but since even ESFJs are not buying it anymore we need to change some strategies .

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    This is exactly about what I was talking about. It is better for as if can persuade them that we have them but since even ESFJs are not buying it anymore we need to change some strategies .
    hmm, you're probably right. The question is, what is it that we must do? maybe we should try beating THEM up, bringing them to our house, and then leaving, so that they've been abducted and brought into our homes, and so all they have to do is sit there and seduce us.
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

hmm, you're probably right. The question is, what is it that we must do? maybe we should try beating THEM up, bringing them to our house, and then leaving, so that they've been abducted and brought into our homes, and so all they have to do is sit there and seduce us.

This is just too much work, telling others how to know when and how we can be seduced. I still vote for the 'seduce me' sign (tee shirt, whatever). Hell I'll even buy the alcohol...
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post

This is just too much work, telling others how to know when and how we can be seduced. I still vote for the 'seduce me' sign (tee shirt, whatever). Hell I'll even buy the alcohol...
    seduce me t-shirt? that sounds good. hell, that sounds AWESOME! No work for us, and we still put it out there, which we shouldn't have to in the first place. other than for the fact that we don't go out into the public and...you know, act normal. *remembers murders well* so with the shirt, they'll know as soon as they see us!! YES! YES! IT IS THE PERFECT IDEA! *laughs devilishly* *head twists on neck*
    - Bernard Bailey
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

seduce me t-shirt? that sounds good. hell, that sounds AWESOME! No work for us, and we still put it out there, which we shouldn't have to in the first place. other than for the fact that we don't go out into the public and...you know, act normal. *remembers murders well* so with the shirt, they'll know as soon as they see us!! YES! YES! IT IS THE PERFECT IDEA! *laughs devilishly* *head twists on neck*
    Grand idea eh? The only effort I have to put forward is to get myself dressed, and spend a few bucks. The point is clear, and can't be misunderstood or confused by the nonsense that comes out of my mouth.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Grand idea eh? The only effort I have to put forward is to get myself dressed, and spend a few bucks. The point is clear, and can't be misunderstood or confused by the nonsense that comes out of my mouth.
    Exactly! *high fives then decides better of putting the effort into such a useless waste of energy*
    - Bernard Bailey
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so