User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    Why don't you quit making excuses and share your experience. Quit wasting my time it's obvious you never heard of this until I made this thread, and now you know everything but you just have trouble explaining it huh?
    ? Where did I ever claim to know everything? I said i have had experiences similar to what they call peak experiences. Stop projecting.

Even if I could, why would I share my experience with such a bitter, judgemental little man. I doubt it's your peak experience your being attacked for chief. First you state you don't believe anyone here has had an experience because they will not share yet you won't share your supposed experience. B.S. Secondly I have heard of this self-actualization theory and think it is psycho-babble horse shit. I have had experiences similar to what they call peak experiences but I don't call it being self-actualized, I call it life and being open to it. If you want to believe you have reached, or your MBTI type is more capable of reaching ,at one point or another, the highest point of human development well then all I can say to you is fucking bravo. Lastly, don't worry about me wasting anymore of your precious time because I'm done with you and this ridiculous thread.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    ? Where did I ever claim to know everything? I said i have had experiences similar to what they call peak experiences. Stop projecting.

Even if I could, why would I share my experience with such a bitter, judgemental little man. I doubt it's your peak experience your being attacked for chief. First you state you don't believe anyone here has had an experience because they will not share yet you won't share your supposed experience. B.S. Secondly I have heard of this self-actualization theory and think it is psycho-babble horse shit. I have had experiences similar to what they call peak experiences but I don't call it being self-actualized, I call it life and being open to it. If you want to believe you have reached, or your MBTI type is more capable of reaching ,at one point or another, the highest point of human development well then all I can say to you is fucking bravo. Lastly, don't worry about me wasting anymore of your precious time because I'm done with you and this ridiculous thread.
    THANK YOU! If you never believed in it then why keep coming to discuss about it? I don't know about you but if I don't care for something I won't pay attention to it. Maybe if one single person shared first I would share too. You see my point here? This is useless if I'm the only one sharing, and I already have shared alot here.