• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females: Previous Dicsussion Links

Usehername

On a mission
Can we collect links to scraps within threads where INTJ females have been discussed? I am wanting to do an overhaul on the INTJ female information, but first want to review everything that has been discussed.

Just post 'em if you see 'em. Some of them are active on the New Posts right now.

iceberg

MBTI Type
intj
By the way, does someone have photo/portrait how INTj female looks?

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
By the way, does someone have photo/portrait how INTj female looks?

Julia Stiles:

View attachment 582

Jodie Foster:

View attachment 583

It's not the most flattering picture of Jodie, but her expression in it is my (INTJ) mother in a nutshell.

Elyse Sewell:

View attachment 586

... "Surrounded by idiots", anyone? :rolleyes:

Then of course there's Ayn Rand:

View attachment 585

Finally - and I know this one is controversial - I'm in the Hillary as INTJ camp:

View attachment 584

If someone wants to challenge any of these typings, please take it to a thread in the Popular Culture and Type subforum instead of derailing this one.

Also, I know Natrushka and Arandur have posted pictures of themselves in the Picture Time thread. ... And I'd post a picture of myself but since I'm a closet ESTJ I guess there's no point. ;)

Last edited:

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hillary is an ENTJ if ever there was one. (Which I love about her.)

To actually address the topic, there haven't been any discussions specifically about INTJ females to the best of my memory.

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
Some chicks on this list are ISxP/INxP not INTJs.

When I type someone, I observe behavior, how they act, and how they talk. I don't think having an image or seeing someone once provides a good outlet.

G

GirlAmerica

Why do they keep typing Hillary INTJ?????????
Cripes.

*I say 'they' because I have seen this multiple times. I have seen Bill typed as ESFJ by the way too which I find reasonable enough.

Arandur

MBTI Type
INTJ
6as5tap.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That c**t wants to ban video games. I HATE HER!

Her blond hair and blue eyes makes her such a disgrace to the Master Race. (Hey! That rhymes!)

:D

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hillary is an ENTJ if ever there was one. (Which I love about her.)

To actually address the topic, there haven't been any discussions specifically about INTJ females to the best of my memory.
Yeah, I was gonna say,
Hillary's not an E?

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I know this is sort of warped, but I love Hillary specifically because she's a comic-book-evil politician.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Arandur, is that pic of HC a vote for or against the INTJ typing? :unsure:

Usehername

On a mission
Okay. So CLEARLY this thread was

duh-RHAILLed

and i will make a new, more productive one.

Arandur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Arandur, is that pic of HC a vote for or against the INTJ typing? :unsure:

I don't think she's INTJ.
Of course that's not entirely based on what I know about her directly, rather mostly upon the fact that I don't want her to be the same type as me.
Yeah, I don't feel like thinking about it right now, hehe.