• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Loneliness while single

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Post here, like everyone else.

You're already doing it! ;)

The alternative is going places with Friends™, but this requires Friends™, currently not sold in stores and only available through special promotional offers.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Aren't you in college? If you are lonely in college real life is going to be much worse.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Scotch-Whiskey.jpg

+

Logo.jpg

Capitulation is for pussies ! Never loose your faith !

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
You have a brain that can figure out just about anything you could ever want to know.

What more do you need? Maybe it's just some extroverted thing that would make you feel lonely?

Snow Turtle

Ditching people.
You aren't lonely when you don't care for relationships :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You have a brain that can figure out just about anything you could ever want to know.

What more do you need? Maybe it's just some extroverted thing that would make you feel lonely?

You know such kind of thought would be irrational to the survival of a species that cant be the answer / Or was it the intention from the start ?

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
You know such kind of thought would be irrational to the survival of a species that cant be the answer / Or was it the intention from the start ?
How long has survival of the species been on your agenda? The community mentality will always thrive at the expense of the individual mentality.

Or, dare I make a Starcraft reference? Be a Dark Templar.

I rather enjoy this species. Their survival, however, is not my priority; just the meatlings I care about.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well I didnt meant to soliey reproduce, I meant sharing off thoughts, becoming one mind with another person, reaching out for a third level of understanding out of 2 different kinds.

Of course thats possible without sex, but without the lack of hormones set free during sex, it would have a different face, as in different future, different development. I dont know.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Well I didnt meant to soliey reproduce, I meant sharing off thoughts, becoming one mind with another person, reaching out for a third level of understanding out of 2 different kinds.

Of course thats possible without sex, but without the lack of hormones set free during sex, it would have a different face, as in different future, different development. I dont know.
A mind meld? That's remarkably dangerous.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Once you got used to the hormomonical thing and the woman are already braindead while being kept in your 56 stasis chambers, the danger is gone over nite :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTMlH6vaehQ"]ok this was so gross -.- :D[/YOUTUBE]

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
How do you guys get over being lonely while single?

Work, work, work, and work some more. Then get on TypeC and waste most of your night. :newwink: But yeah, being lonesome DOES suck. :yes:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you guys get over being lonely while single?

I typically distract myself with Internet surfing, driving, taking a walk, etc. I try to stay away from movies (most of them have sappy romantic scenes that could spark up the sense of loneliness, though Transformers 2 didn't have this problem, for some reason) and video games (video games make lonely guys lustful due to their tendency to feature perfectly formed women you wish you could have).

Ezion

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Loneliness?

Explain this affliction you speak of.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Aren't you in college? If you are lonely in college real life is going to be much worse.
College is a wasteland; over-entitled children who think they're adults. Barely met a person I could tolerate.

You can go hang around in a local coffee shop. Bring a laptop or a novel or a sketch pad, and just sit for a few hours and do your thing. A few weeks of this, a few times a week, you'll start to blend in. So to speak. You'll recognize people; they'll recognize you. Everyone will be fairly casual. You'll all have the time and space to suss each other out. And you can easily escape whenever you want.