User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    hahahahaha!

Us ENTPs really can very cruel. And I can't help but admire how good they (possibly we) are at it!
    i wont go as far as to call it cruel...in the end its all about justice, or thats what i tell myself

if we are screwing around with someone for sheer amusement, rest assured, that person will NOT feel any less friendly towards us than when we started poking them

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I get the feeling, I am tho asking myself more and more, who am I to judge
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Yes, that's right. I don't waste my time on revenge or anger or grudges unless something terrible has been done to someone I care about. And then justice must be served, swiftly and severely. But these instances are few and far between. I prefer to use my power for good - or actually, for apathy.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

yea its the axis of evil that will bring doom to all good people in the end
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

A good character that fits this category is Samir Duran in Starcraft. I don't know if he is an intj or entp.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Cruelness is nothing you should admire, it will help you shit when it comes to the point you need guns !
    Its not the cruelness I admire. Just how smart ENTPs are with it.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    i wont go as far as to call it cruel...in the end its all about justice, or thats what i tell myself
    On the surface and looks cruel, a little sneaky, and well fucking cold. However it really seems like a very effective social tool to counter Te dominance. Te is an offensive weapon that comes down like a hammer. You can't beat Te head to head. Think of Te as more of a masculine full frontal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Overt challenges are too hard to control and control is critical above all. Too hard to control your degree of anger, too hard to control the outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    It's the whole "one-up" thing, which I think is a bit of a misnomer. It's more a sense of "none shall be superior"; with that said, there can be many equals. However, if someone tries to establish dominance or superiority, it's peg knocking time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Less about revenge and more about balancing out the world (willful karma?), and the satisfaction, therein. If I know I'm damn good, and prove it to myself accordingly, that's a pretty good motivation, in and of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    They know, but they can't prove it.
    From the way you guys are describing Fe, it is much more like the stereotypical feminine approach that gets called-well-backstabbing? That term doesnt sound great, however as a tool to combat Te it is a beautiful solution. Typically women do not fight via head to head domination but much more subtle social games/ploys. In the past this always bugged me but seeing it from the angle in which you guys are using it, it is a beautiful evolutionarily derived tool to prevent total domination of a group by a heavy handed Te dom.

And the "none shall be superior" ??? That will give me social evolutionary theoery orgasms foir weeks to come....

MBTI
    INTJ

Did you guys just brag yourselves into never having an honest relationship?

Coz, you can trust an ENTP because... wait, you can't, because you don't know when you've been done, you could be being done right now, they're so super stealthy.

I suppose the test is, if you feel consistently screwed over by everyone but the ENTP, then get away from the ENTP.

Or just, y'know, stay away from ENTPs.

If you can help it. They're so super stealthy.

I cant stay away from the entps. They are like flies on shit when an enfp like creature walks in the room.

no silly, you trust the entp when the look you dead in the eye and say, thats a stupid idea. When they are not smiling or laughing. When they are thinking. That's when you can trust them. Then you know they are honest.

Enjoy the Fe, play with it, dance with it, let your self get seduced by it, however be aware. When they have that wily glint and that sweet, seductive smile, just be aware.

(Me and jeno are getting married in boston cause I cant decide if I am a guy or a girl)

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    On the surface and looks cruel, a little sneaky, and well fucking cold. However it really seems like a very effective social tool to counter Te dominance. Te is an offensive weapon that comes down like a hammer. You can't beat Te head to head. Think of Te as more of a masculine full frontal attack.
    Fe disarming Te....that makes sooo much sense looking back at some of my past interactions with people