User Tag List

First 1234 Last

this ones seems pretty easy honestly.

The entps are always a little "shinier"??? they seem to pay attention to thier appearance and appear a bit stylish, if in an odd ackward way. Like they will match really nice sunglasses with really scrubby sneakers or flip flops, but they will put gel in their hair, so they kinds pull off the "Im so cool that I dont care i look odd" cool look. They also seem more relaxed but "watch" you to see what you are going to do next. They study you with a fairly intense focused Ti look. They can appear pretty easy going as well, and be very "friendly" pretty quickly. When talking they also look up to the left or right a lot.

Intjs tend to look more stuffy, more reserved. They look at you directly but more on the defensive as though you are about to invade thier Ni private space. When challenged you can see them get an eagle eye look as Te comes out. They can appear stiff, robotic, or very cold.

Speaking style can differ too. The entps are more give and take conversational, even if they are playing you a bit. The INTJs will be much more pedantic and tend to interrupt your attempts to cut them off. The INTJs are also much more dismissive if what you are saying is wrong. They will tell you outright. The entps likely think you are just as wrong but are a little better about letting you make an idiot of yourself and let you babble on, then cut you off with a smart ass remark. When you are on better terms most entps will actively engage you in debate, where the intjs really still act like you are arguing with them, even if you have known them for years.

INTJs can have a really sweet fragile soft spot if you can pull it out.

The entps want to have sex with you but the intjs usually just want to be friends, unless they want to marry you (or they are Edgar).

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post

In any case, I'd also be interested in how to tell the difference between a T using Ne and a T using Ni.
    As a start, try to tell the difference with a Ti using Ne and a Te using Ni. It'l narrow it down a bit as far as INTJ/ENTP. Although (Ti feeding Ni) would be interesting. i imagine a Ti feeding Ni bicyclist would always have a rock handy incase yet another car brushed him/her. Not to nail some jackass car drivers windshield out of spite, but to nail an a-hole motorists vehicle in order to mark it so the police can find it easier. A Ti feeding Ne or Ne feeding Ti bicyclist would have a quick exit strategy assuming the car might turn around in retaliation. Which means they would never through a rock at a car because, when that scenerio actually occurs, they won't have they're exit strategy prepared due to Ne-ing the crap out of the environment at the time= 'spacing off'
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    this ones seems pretty easy honestly.

The entps are always a little "shinier"??? they seem to pay attention to thier appearance and appear a bit stylish, if in an odd ackward way. Like they will match really nice sunglasses with really scrubby sneakers or flip flops, but they will put gel in their hair, so they kinds pull off the "Im so cool that I dont care i look odd" cool look.

I would never describe myself as stylish unless "obliviousness" is considered a style.

My natural charm makes up for this, of course.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    Sometimes ENTP are odd for me to understand.
    They can be the life of the party (and if they are, it's uncommon to mistype them for intj), but they are also descripted often as the most introvert of extravert...

My liveliness varies according to my mood. It varies according to lots of things, really.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    My liveliness varies according to my mood. It varies according to lots of things, really.
    You would be the last one I would have expected to know something about other people cause I am used to you only talking bout yourself
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    The entps want to have sex with you but the intjs usually just want to be friends, unless they want to marry you (or they are Edgar).
    Oh noez!! My secret!!!
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Did he really wrote the entps want to have sex with you ? In the NT forums ?

I mean ok, I admit, we entps have accepted you other 3 types for a long time now in this subforum and we are utterly thankful that you did aswell. But that sentence that was so stolen from the SP forums really.

Do you think you can come here with your shit you steal from foreign subforums and still think you are cool ? Really man, you bring out my Karate-Monster

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You would be the last one I would have expected to know something about other people cause I am used to you only talking bout yourself

If this is how you flirt, I'm going to need more sunflowers.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    If this is how you flirt, I'm going to need more sunflowers.
    See who is driving your car, while you posted that reply, mean girl

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I have an uncle who is undoubtedly an NT (willing to give up his highly specialized medical doctor career to learn long-distance trucking because he is bored, if only my INFJ aunt would let him).

He's either an INTJ or an ENTP and I can't tell which. He's sort of like Night. I can't tell if he's a Te user or a Ti user; I can't tell if he's an intravert or extravert. It's very weird because there's no way he's INTP and he's not take-charge enough to be ENTJ.

INTJ or ENTP. Hmmm. You'd think you could tell. But Night gets confused about his own type a little (yes it's all bunk, but yah know).
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis