First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I would highly not recommend that in real life to anyone dealing with an INTJ.
    Why not? Unless you're my boss or my girlfriend you're free game.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Why not? Unless you're my boss or my girlfriend you're free game.
    Assuming that we are already angry (and we are, since the post When INTJ's Attack started this), then this is only going to make us significantly more angry. I can't speak for every INTJ (particularly females), but if I was that mad I wouldn't just be yelling.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Assuming that we are already angry (and we are, since the post When INTJ's Attack started this), then this is only going to make us significantly more angry. I can't speak for every INTJ (particularly females), but if I was that mad I wouldn't just be yelling.
    hmmmm... I guess we all have our breaking points

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not angry and I can't speak for all INTJ females, but I'd certainly suggest standing pretty far away when you laugh or ignore us so you can get a good head start when we come after you with the nearest large blunt object at hand.
    And god help you if you lose consciousness at any point after we catch you. We'll probably take that as being ignored and it'll just make things worse. I can't tell you how many times I've found myself standing over the unconscious form of someone who laughed at or ignored me screaming "ANSWER ME BITCH!!!" and hitting them with a baseball bat before I realized they were incapable of answering. I understand that it's a common mistake for INTJs to make.

Obviously (I hope), I'm joking, but as I think we've already seen with this thread, we can be less than rational when provoked.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    I'm not angry and I can't speak for all INTJ females, but I'd certainly suggest standing pretty far away when you laugh or ignore us so you can get a good head start when we come after you with the nearest large blunt object at hand.
    And god help you if you lose consciousness at any point after we catch you. We'll probably take that as being ignored and it'll just make things worse. I can't tell you how many times I've found myself standing over the unconscious form of someone who laughed at or ignored me screaming "ANSWER ME BITCH!!!" and hitting them with a baseball bat before I realized they were incapable of answering. I understand that it's a common mistake for INTJs to make.

Obviously (I hope), I'm joking, but as I think we've already seen with this thread, we can be less than rational when provoked.
    I Lol'd.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

People who have gone that far with me have learned to regret it; haven't had a physical altercation since grade 8 for that reason.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

I think my problem is that I've always had the INTJ ruthlesness but I was never willing to use it. Then I started hanging out with almost all ENFPs and that all went to hell. Now I still have it and I'm much more willing to use it. Not sure yet if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think my problem is that I've always had the INTJ ruthlesness but I was never willing to use it. Then I started hanging out with almost all ENFPs and that all went to hell. Now I still have it and I'm much more willing to use it. Not sure yet if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
    I figure if your health or life is put in danger by someone else they should know about it, minimum.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTP

They don't intimidate me, they lack street smarts. I would only use INTJs to assess my designs and possibly implement plans and then leave them back in the corner to work out whatever that fancies their intellect.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    Obviously (I hope), I'm joking...
    Actually, from my experiences with the one INTJ woman I know in real life, it wouldn't surprise me for it to be true.

(She is only 5'0" and throws chairs -- among other heavy things -- when she gets mad. She scares me.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft