User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 290

  1. #91
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Economica, as I have mentioned, isn't an INTJ. Too confusing to realize what they are, but they're certainly not. Such deprecation in agreement with an ISTP of such little intelligence isn't in our nature.
    Wolf, don't be an asshole.

    I can't believe that while you're digging for reasons to support your belief of Economica not being an INTJ, you're missing the major flaw that deteriorates your argument.
    Can you seriously not see that, as she mentioned, she had a sort of epiphany re: herself (the CC business) and is digging to find any piece of something that will help her understand herself more clearly? Isn't that what every INTJ does? Have we not discovered that INTJs post wayyy more about themselves than any other type?
    I think it has far more to do with us having an inner drive to understand and be understood than it does from anything else. This CC business of Economica's is INTJ driven.


    So, believe she's not an INTJ, fine, no problem. But insist that she can't be one because of her online behavior in an environment that is not representative of the real world? That's just immature.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  2. #92
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    And here we observe the clash of values each INTJ holds dear, a reminder that there is still heat in a freezer, ^_^

    (please accept this as a joke )
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    While many of us are happy to be INTJ, we by no means always think that we are the best type. MBTI does not give justification to all of our actions. It explains to us why we are so different. We don't enjoy MBTI because it makes us special, we enjoy it because it is a system that helps us understand the things around us, particularly people (which we understand the least). By nature, practically, we love systems.
    Exactly. This is an excellent explanation.

  4. #94
    / booyalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    The poster or the actual person?
    what sort of question is that? I'm referring to the person behind the posts
    I don't wanna!

  5. #95
    Senior Member htb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Can you seriously not see that, as she mentioned, she had a sort of epiphany re: herself
    YES, WOLF, STOP STEALING ECONOMICA'S INTJ

    OR SOMETHING

    She isn't one*, I agree. I call for personal field intervention.

    * And even if she is, the action/reaction ratio is so much in our favor that this is too fun to pass up.

  6. #96
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    insist that she can't be one because of her online behavior in an environment that is not representative of the real world? That's just immature.
    Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    YES, WOLF, STOP STEALING ECONOMICA'S INTJ

    OR SOMETHING

    She isn't one*, I agree. I call for personal field intervention.

    * And even if she is, the action/reaction ratio is so much in our favor that this is too fun to pass up.
    HHHtttbbbbbbbb is a bbbbaaaabbbbbyyyyyyyy
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  7. #97
    Senior Member htb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Am not!

    This thread is a few posts from a riot.

    Also, Maximilien François Marie Odenthalius Isidore de Robespierre was an INTJ.

  8. #98
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Wolf, who knows a person's type better than the individual taking the test?

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    What is it about us that causes people to think that we are stand-offish, aloof, intimidating, etc.?
    Um...the fact that we are?

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    INTJs tend to "go off" on some spree of their own aligning all kinds of factors (Te) to fit with some end that they conjured up (Ni) and do so with a certitude that usually makes others think: "hmm, if they are so sure about it there must be something to it."

    alternatively, if you cross an INTJ they might do the same, only in an antagonistic manner. you say "1" and they'll run through the entire numerial sequence, comming back at you accusing you of having said "64763252". This all seems logical and they come off so strongly that only people who know them very well or are equally fanatical in their judgments dare stand up to them. robespierre was probably an INTJ.

    ---

    of all the types, INTJs are probably the type to treasure the MBTI the most. i was relieved to find out that i was an entp but it was nowhere near the excitement of some INTJs i've seen on and offline. sometimes i think that the whole myers briggs thing is merely a theater to the INTJs where they revel in the fact that they have been casted for the best part.

    and as such, the only types are chiefly valuable because they confirm the validity of the play.
    Just because Blackwater has highlighted what might be some of the less admirable qualities of INTJs doesn't mean that he's wrong. I myself found that the second part of his argument had the ring of an uneasy truth.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Ask an INTJ
    By logan235711 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 870
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:04 AM
  2. [INTJ] INTJ flirting
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. [INTJ] INTJ's Introverted Feeling - Child (Puer/Puella)
    By Zhash in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:06 AM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs and spelling
    By Natrushka in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 02:14 PM
  5. [INTJ] INTJ: Lack of Concentration?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO