• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT! Why are you ASSHOLES?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
You know, in a situation like this, I don't think anyone is at 'fault'.

...My natural method of communication is very, very blunt. Life has taught me that this doesn't always equal the best outcome (i.e. the most understanding, on both parts), so I've learned to temper it. This doesn't bother me, it just is what it is.

Yeah that's pretty much how I deal with it, too. I reserve the right however, to think what I like. And I will be thinking the person's a ridiculously precious little pussy though, and I totally will feel like I'm speaking to a child. That's the way it is. If they want me to treat them that way, they can't have it both ways - the kidgloves out, but yet I still see them as a mature adult, capable of dealing with their own feelings. Just like I never ask that anyone sees me as a NICE person since I don't really care whether I am or not. It only bugs me when they fail to make the distinction between "nice" and "good".

I'm not always a nice person, but I am inherently a good person. I can very confidently say that it's not within me to wish anyone harm or intentionally do anyone any malice.

GrnEyz

MBTI Type
INTJ
It only bugs me when they fail to make the distinction between "nice" and "good".

I'm not always a nice person, but I am inherently a good person. I can very confidently say that it's not within me to wish anyone harm or intentionally do anyone any malice.

I think most stable people are good people. They are reliable, competent, and for the most part trustworthy. I get the "arrogant asshole" label quite a bit because I don't go out of my way to make smalltalk. Just because I don't acknowledge you in a group doesn't mean I don't like or respect you.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My girlfriend told me on this weekend that she likes me too cause I am an asshole.

I mean really, I have seen myself like a saint !! I am no asshole am I ? That girl's got issues ! !

*takes a sip from his whiskey and kicks the cat out of pure frustration* :D

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
everyone down there |
\ /
v

and on the proceeding pages is an asshole.

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP
I have a close friend who is an INTJ, and he can be such an asshole. It's either that he doesn't think when he speaks, or he thinks far too quickly for me to respond. Then I end up saying something stupid and he makes some sort of crack at it yet again.

We do have very intellectual discussions though. On the few things we do relate on we are very passionate about. However, he is far more dedicated to his pasttimes than me, and quickly exhausts a subject.

For example, I got into Death Note and really enjoyed it, was raging about it to him but he was sceptical since he's a hardcore comic fan. I got him to read it, and he became obsessed, scouring websites and finishing the series before I did. He then collected all the DVDs and talked about it so much that I'm almost sick of the series.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Here found some major piece of assholeness :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1DMCn16qWI&NR=1"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I must confess, the drama king side of my personality needs work.