User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Don't you mean an emotionless cop out?

Just sayin', since you all are going to be making it into a t-shirt and all, and claiming to be NT...

LA <3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I have so much NF goo all over me that I can't even find my NT sometimes.
    Let's switch places! I have the opposite problem.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Let's switch places! I have the opposite problem.
    That was also me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by deepthought View Post
    Im probably one of the nicest NT's you'd ever meet( if you ever met me), only thanks to my devoloped Fe(ESFJ mom). I think as long as the NT is an NTP they can be very accepting of others and less asshole then the NTJ, only due to the face that NTP has Ti and Ti allows one too see from all perspectives, while NTJ has Te which differs very differently from Ti.
    I concur with this assessment. I've met at least a few NTJ's who made big points to point out how their greatness and then contrast with what they perceive as most other people's lackings. I've heard lots of comments from numerous NTJs on many occasions things like:
    -"People are stupid, and should be dragged out on the street and killed to leave a better world for the rest of us"
    -"The average person is a compete idiot. Like batsh_t stupid! Why do we let dumb people run this world?"
    -"Scott I only talk to you because you are sufficiently "intellectually stimulating", I can immediately tell that most people are just plain idiots and therefore I ignore their unimportant stupid selves"
    -"Intelligence is SO not rewarded in our society!"
    -"Scott, why do you feel that way, that's stupid! I can't believe you'd feel that way, it makes no sense. Stop feeling that way! Feelings are stupid!"
    -[egging someone on] "[Person], Your life is worthless, you should just go kill yourself. Your going to die anyways, you might as well do it now, go, go kill yourself, now!" That conversation happened like 20 times I think.
    -[_NTJ talking about themself] "I'm SUCH an _sshole!" "Oh, did that person have feelings going on, I didn't notice! I'm such an _sshole"
    -"F_ck that idiot"
    -"That person is an idiot, so I never listen to or do what they say, even though they are [my boss, the expert, the person in charge of that area, etc]"
    -"OMG, how stupid can a person be? People like that shouldn't be in allowed to be in charge. I know they are in charge but I won't listen because they are an idiot. Intelligence always trumps leadership"
    -" People are all just stupid sheep. If they had any intelligence they'd quit doing stupid worthless trivial vapid things and do something important like [political debate, study science, learn about computers, etc]"

How much of this is potentially blameable on these people got beat up a lot as kids and these are somehow acts of revenge for them? Less anyone think I'm stereotyping, I know that many of these people were picked on as kids, and I believe at least some have mentioned that as part of where there animosity stems from.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

-[paraphrasing, perhaps unfairly] "These people are my pawns"
    -"I don't care about the unimportant peons"

MBTI
    xxxx

-[paraphrasing, perhaps unfairly] "These people are my pawns"
    -"I don't care about the unimportant peons"
    You can have the pawns as long as I get 3 free moves.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I want ice cream and a new mac.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I concur with this assessment. I've met at least a few NTJ's who made big points to point out how their greatness and then contrast with what they perceive as most other people's lackings. I've heard lots of comments from numerous NTJs on many occasions things like:
    -"People are stupid, and should be dragged out on the street and killed to leave a better world for the rest of us"
    -"The average person is a compete idiot. Like batsh_t stupid! Why do we let dumb people run this world?"
    -"Scott I only talk to you because you are sufficiently "intellectually stimulating", I can immediately tell that most people are just plain idiots and therefore I ignore their unimportant stupid selves"
    -"Intelligence is SO not rewarded in our society!"
    -"Scott, why do you feel that way, that's stupid! I can't believe you'd feel that way, it makes no sense. Stop feeling that way! Feelings are stupid!"
    -[egging someone on] "[Person], Your life is worthless, you should just go kill yourself. Your going to die anyways, you might as well do it now, go, go kill yourself, now!" That conversation happened like 20 times I think.
    -[_NTJ talking about themself] "I'm SUCH an _sshole!" "Oh, did that person have feelings going on, I didn't notice! I'm such an _sshole"
    -"F_ck that idiot"
    -"That person is an idiot, so I never listen to or do what they say, even though they are [my boss, the expert, the person in charge of that area, etc]"
    -"OMG, how stupid can a person be? People like that shouldn't be in allowed to be in charge. I know they are in charge but I won't listen because they are an idiot. Intelligence always trumps leadership"
    -" People are all just stupid sheep. If they had any intelligence they'd quit doing stupid worthless trivial vapid things and do something important like [political debate, study science, learn about computers, etc]"

How much of this is potentially blameable on these people got beat up a lot as kids and these are somehow acts of revenge for them? Less anyone think I'm stereotyping, I know that many of these people were picked on as kids, and I believe at least some have mentioned that as part of where there animosity stems from.
    I just read this in the same voice I always imagined that Holden from catcher in the rye had.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Scott N Denver, I was guilty of saying things like that when I was about 14. I don't think it's because I was picked on (I was, on occasion) so much as an immature way of venting my frustration, especially when other people didn't understand what I was talking about so I'd write them off as "stupid". As for the less sensitive comments ("Your life is worthless, you should just go kill yourself.) I know I unfortunately said things along those lines too. I really would be surprised (and embarrassed) to see that from an adult NTJ though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Scott N Denver, I was guilty of saying things like that when I was about 14. I don't think it's because I was picked on (I was, on occasion) so much as an immature way of venting my frustration, especially when other people didn't understand what I was talking about so I'd write them off as "stupid". As for the less sensitive comments ("Your life is worthless, you should just go kill yourself.) I know I unfortunately said things along those lines too. I really would be surprised (and embarrassed) to see that from an adult NTJ though.
    These all came from people that are in their 20's through maybe their 40's. I kid you not.