EJCC was kind enough to offer to answer some questions that other types had about ESTJs and also invited others of her type to join. It was quite helpful, and I think also brought up some interesting considerations in common areas of miscommunication and how to deal with them.
I have asked DiscoBiscuit to do the same for people wondering about ENTJs because the Iceman and the Child thread he started brought up some interesting similarities and differences. If any other ENTJs want to join in answering, they are most welcome. If you people think that there are enough similarities, let's expand it to all NTJs.
I'll start it off with some questions and people may add or expound (and expand) as they like.
1) Both ENTJs and ESTJs tend to like being in charge and people sometimes mistake them. What are the main things that distinguish the two types from each other?
2) What earns your respect the most?
3) How do you feel/what do you do when people are emotional around you?
4) Would you say you are confident through and through or is it more just the impression that the people around you have? Do you have much inner self-doubt or insecurity?
5) If someone was going to give you a compliment or someone was going to recognize you for something, what would you feel greatest about being complimented on and what form would that recognition take?
6) What would you most want people to know about who you are or what is important to you?