User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I have to check myself sometiems so I don't offend people. It's annoying when you want someone to take you seriously, and you have to add a disclaimer.

I hate that people get offended easily and that they assume that I'm also offended easily. I just don't care if we're having a debate and you destroy my entire argument don't APOLOGIZE goshdammit and I'm not going to cry I'd probably laugh and congratulate you.

I also hate it when people add "no offense" to the end of their sentences of course you meant to offend why in the world would you say it if you didn't mean to offend me!
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I don't think walking-on-eggshells is a common way that people deal with me but if/when they do, my kneejerk reaction is often to lose a little respect for them. That's not really personal, maybe, I just have a bit of a loathing for fence-sitters and all-the-time diplomats.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    IsTP

I almost feel flattered when people do that, it strokes my ego. There was a girl I went out with twice that did this, and had the annoying (but not really hateworthy) habit of asking me if everything was OK or if she did anything wrong.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INTP

I enjoy when people, "walk on eggshells" around my personality. To me, it shows consideration and compassion in many cases, in which case I will actively go out of my way to attempt to make that person feel more comfortable around me.

Consider, for example, the opposite effects. "Stomping on rocks", I suppose one may call it. I despise people whom of which aren't considerate in any way, shape, or form... Of course all of this is under the pre-assumptions that it is a new social relation I am engaging in.

I believe that consideration for another persons perspective is extremely important, even if you don't believe it.

MBTI
    entp

yeah well, its not their fault tho...im flaky as FUUUUK. i constantly contradict myself.

only i know what i truly believe in, anyone i talk to has no idea of my values unless i take a very direct appraoch at explaining to them...a week ago, i surprised the living crap out of a buddy i have known for 3years...he discovered something about me that completely contradicts everything he knows me as and by

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

To answer your thread title, yes. Yes I do hate.

To answer your post. No, I don't because people don't walk on eggshells around me.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Sometimes I notice that when I assert a strong opinion, people will sometimes backtrack to make their own conflicting opinion seem less strong? Is that sort of what we are discussing? That pisses me the hell off. I am always ready to argue my point, and squirming out of responding with yours is just weak and dull.
    Anger is also a feeling.

MBTI
    INTP

Hating, like posting here, is a waste of time.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

nope, but I think I said that before.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]