User Tag List

View Poll Results: Check all symptoms that apply in accordance with their strength.

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marked: (1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (...)

9 11.69%
  • Marked: (2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, (...)

23 29.87%
  • Marked: (3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by (...)

13 16.88%
  • Marked: (4) requires excessive admiration

5 6.49%
  • Marked: (5) has a sense of entitlement (...)

6 7.79%
  • Marked: (6) is interpersonally exploitative (...)

10 12.99%
  • Marked: (7) lacks empathy (...)

9 11.69%
  • Marked: (8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

7 9.09%
  • Marked: (9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

4 5.19%
  • Mild: (1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance

12 15.58%
  • Mild: (2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, (...)

22 28.57%
  • Mild: (3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by (...)

25 32.47%
  • Mild: (4) requires excessive admiration

13 16.88%
  • Mild: (5) has a sense of entitlement (...)

16 20.78%
  • Mild: (6) is interpersonally exploitative (...)

11 14.29%
  • Mild: (7) lacks empathy (...)

13 16.88%
  • Mild: (8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

16 20.78%
  • Mild: (9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

27 35.06%
  • None of the above

10 12.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't identify with any of this.

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I don't identify with any of this.
    Me neither.

I can be self-centered and egotistical at times, so you could call me narcissistic if you're just using the word as an adjective, but as far as the actual personality disorder goes, I have none of the listed traits. I'm glad I don't have to live like that, and I'm glad I've never met anyone with NPD.

I almost chose mild for number 2, but I think there's a big difference between being preoccupied with something and occasionally having a fantasy about it. I chose none of the above.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Dude, I rock. I'm the best, I'm amazing, and I'm dazzling. I have big important shoulders. You may think they are a joke, but I know they are important. When I touch them at night, I feel important. A perfect individual must look, feel and act perfect, as well as important. You may be thinking to yourself, that you have better, shoulders.

Your shoulders are pretty damn good, mine are pretty damn better.

They're also made of bony calcium unlike inferior sharks and insects. Note how they are covered in a strong fleshy exterior, unlike the inferior insect which has a bony exo-skeleton. Go ahead, touch my shoulders, you'll feel important too.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Florence Atley liked this post

Riva

I am not Narcissistic, I am just cute!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    Dude, I rock. I'm the best, I'm amazing, and I'm dazzling. I have big important shoulders. You may think they are a joke, but I know they are important. When I touch them at night, I feel important. A perfect individual must look, feel and act perfect, as well as important. You may be thinking to yourself, that you have better, shoulders.

Your shoulders are pretty damn good, mine are pretty damn better.

They're also made of bony calcium unlike inferior sharks and insects. Note how they are covered in a strong fleshy exterior, unlike the inferior insect which has a bony exo-skeleton. Go ahead, touch my shoulders, you'll feel important too.

I touched them and they made my hands grow fifteen sizes. Now my gloves don't fit and my hands are cold.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I dunno..I do enjoy daydreaming and building the perfect life for myself that way, so that one, yes. The others I had more when I was younger still, but that was more out of uncertainty than out of narcissism, I think.

Admiration in a way is validation that you're doing the right thing, and the 'feeling special' thing was more coz most of my environment didn't seem to get me, no matter how much I explained. You kinda conclude out of that that you must be some alien that doesn't belong, really. And you get very happy when you do find other aliens like that
    As for exploitative..I do sometimes nudge people my way, and I admit..it is fun to do so, but I make sure I don't abuse it and repay them for the favor they did me.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

My narcisstic tendencies come from my histrionic tendencies. I am not narcisstic, there are just some points that are the same for both.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I touched them and they made my hands grow fifteen sizes. Now my gloves don't fit and my hands are cold.

That's called stupidity, enjoy.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    That's called stupidity, enjoy.

You're no fun!