User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    We will pay attention to you, and awkwardly try t get closer to you. We may look terrified as we ask for a hug, actually give you a smile. If we act like we want to say something, then we might care.
    I was about to reply to this thread just to say exactly that.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    We will pay attention to you, and awkwardly try t get closer to you. We may look terrified as we ask for a hug, actually give you a smile. If we act like we want to say something, then we might care.
    , This sums it all up yeah.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I will typically do things for you, or get little presents. Like the cat that drops off a dead mouse on your doorstep. "I like you, so I killed this small animal for you."

It's typically doing such things that I normally don't even take the time to do for myself either. Cooking is a big one, for myself I'll make easy mac or microwave a frozen pizza, but I'll make a bagel for you! I'll even toast it and spread the cream cheese my self. I like to make my SO nice dinners and cookies, but would never do so for myself.

We also like to be of assistance in any way that we can if we feel like we can help and you'll like it

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I will typically do things for you, or get little presents. Like the cat that drops off a dead mouse on your doorstep. "I like you, so I killed this small animal for you."

...We also like to be of assistance in any way that we can if we feel like we can help and you'll like it
    cute, it's true. i had no idea how romantic and sweet thinker types could be when they really want to be

MBTI
    intp
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

It's typically doing such things that I normally don't even take the time to do for myself either. Cooking is a big one, for myself I'll make easy mac or microwave a frozen pizza, but I'll make a bagel for you! I'll even toast it and spread the cream cheese my self. I like to make my SO nice dinners and cookies, but would never do so for myself.
    +1

I rarely cook for myself but like to make nice dinners for my SO all the time.

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

It's typically doing such things that I normally don't even take the time to do for myself either. Cooking is a big one, for myself I'll make easy mac or microwave a frozen pizza, but I'll make a bagel for you!
    That's pretty much it. I've barely cooked a thing for the last two years. The only exceptions have been when I've had opportunity to cook for someone else -- and then I leap to that. I made an absolutely killer pizza from scratch a while back, using some sauce that my friend had made the previous night, at my random suggestion.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

We also like to be of assistance in any way that we can if we feel like we can help and you'll like it
    i really appreciate INTPs doing these little things. it seems like they are very genuine and well thought out - things that really mean something to the person, rather than just catch-all general thoughfullness.

but i am very bad at showing gratitude, even when i am truly grateful. i worry that that effects INTPs, that it might make these little gestures harder, or seem futile.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I support the above page of posts. +! to all above posters.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    i really appreciate INTPs doing these little things. it seems like they are very genuine and well thought out - things that really mean something to the person, rather than just catch-all general thoughfullness.

but i am very bad at showing gratitude, even when i am truly grateful. i worry that that effects INTPs, that it might make these little gestures harder, or seem futile.
    Oh, it's okay if you're not effusive in your gratitude...just do something for us sometime when you notice we need it.
    Something Witty