• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] entps: what's the worst thing to you of the things you hate ?

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
For who answered REJECTION: do you escape situations that are associated with possible rejection, or what do you do?

cattywample

MBTI Type
eNFP
I hate it when people expect you to follow rules for rules sake. Particularly social rules, like older people can't be childish

Same here. The only thing I find worse than being expected to adhere to others' social convictions is being forced to swim upstream against said convictions. For example, the automatic assumption that younger generations are globally inept. It's impractical to completely ignore the opinions of a professional younger than yourself simply because he's "a little wet behind the ears", and yet people do it every day. The presumed incompatibility between women and rational thought is a fun one, too, but I'd rather not open that particular can of worms.

For who answered REJECTION: do you escape situations that are associated with possible rejection, or what do you do?

It all depends on the rejection potential that a situation holds. If the probability is in the 70%+ range, yes, I'll avoid it. As for occasions in which I've already humiliated myself/been rejected, I'm content to avoid the people involved for as long as is necessary. For example, there have been a few instances in my where I've gotten into nasty arguments with people and ended up "removing" them from my life entirely as a result. Now that I'm a little older, however, I actively try to keep myself from giving into escapist impulses.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I never start em. I think thats inherent to the logic of fear of rejection.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
- Immature, inconsiderate, crap behavior that's excused because it was emotional.

- Rejection from someone I respect. :puppy_dog_eyes:

- Misunderstandings that get worse the more I try.

- People who prey on other people.

- Boredom.

I probably hate other things, but these stand out. :doh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Being ignored or rejected.

:cry:

Miss Understood1

I'll have to agree with Asterion about " following rules for rules sake". But the thing really gets me is disloyalty.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Crap behaviour/misunderstanding are the roots of many "kinds of pains" (pain in the ass and many others).

People who judge easily without knowing your own ideas, feelings, and the reason WHY.

Lies. Unless there is a good fucking reason behind it (and there can be sometimes, depending on the motivation).

"Following rules for rules sake" gives me the opportunity to learn more about the stupid system in which one we all live if I can't discuss them.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
A lot of things annoy me. Many have been mentioned here. One I didn't see was:

People who think they know me because they read an ENTP description and 'know' a few self-typed ENTPs.