half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I've even made some sketches on making a laptop stand that hands from the side of my bed. With a few plateau's for some more stuff that doesn't fit on the night stand.
    Me too!! But I actually built a prototype, which seems to work just fine, out of gutter wire, knitting needles, duct tape and those little metal rings that hang shower curtains. But of course, it makes no difference since I haven't gotten around to buying a bed yet (2+ yrs and counting...) and just sleep on a mattress on the floor. Which means, I can just put whatever doesn't fit directly on to the floor around me.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I don't think it really bothers me when other people's rooms or houses are messy.. only that I feel people truly just underestimate how awesome coming home to something clean feels. The place smells better, feels better, and there's a calming to it all.
    when did i say i didn't like that? i love that. what, you think i tell them where the cleaning stuff is just to be mean?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Ever since I bought a laptop that is better than my normal PC in every aspect, apart from lack of a few monitors. I've made my bed into a nest as well.

I've even made some sketches on making a laptop stand that hands from the side of my bed. With a few plateau's for some more stuff that doesn't fit on the night stand.

I'd love to see your idea. I also went from a two monitor PC to a laptop and it's gravitated to the bedroom as well. I have a small bookshelf with baskets that serves as my "nightstand". That way I have a place for all my necessary stuff. Books, laptop, moisturizers for every part of my body, tissue, Motrin, notebooks and pens, colored pencils and coloring books. The works. I truly love my bed and when the man is traveling for work I tend to nest on his side too.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Sure.

I can scan it in at work sometime this week. Or maybe I'll build a proper computer model of it. And actually start making it too. I really should. Will definatly organize my nested stuff a little better.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP

Ever since I bought a laptop that is better than my normal PC in every aspect, apart from lack of a few monitors. I've made my bed into a nest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Me too!! But I actually built a prototype, which seems to work just fine, out of gutter wire, knitting needles, duct tape and those little metal rings that hang shower curtains. But of course, it makes no difference since I haven't gotten around to buying a bed yet (2+ yrs and counting...) and just sleep on a mattress on the floor. Which means, I can just put whatever doesn't fit directly on to the floor around me.
    LOL! My roommate and I were brainstorming on a similar contraption not too long ago! Clearly there is an NT market for this. :-P
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    LOL! My roommate and I were brainstorming on a similar contraption not too long ago! Clearly there is an NT market for this. :-P
    Totally. And now I clearly see the difference in the NTPs - I don't think I've ever sketched out any of my ideas before. I just do trial and error, unless it's complicated or involves electricity. Interesting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Oh that's not the difference.

The difference is that INTP's just have the idea and generally leave it at that unless they find someone to do it for them. Or buy something that works. If those two options are not available, we need to give ourself an incentive. So we start by making a concept, usually sketch or put the idea on paper. And that may give us enough incentive to go through with the idea.

ENTP's just go through with the idea.

I think. :P

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Oh that's not the difference.

The difference is that INTP's just have the idea and generally leave it at that unless they find someone to do it for them. Or buy something that works. If those two options are not available, we need to give ourself an incentive. So we start by making a concept, usually sketch or put the idea on paper. And that may give us enough incentive to go through with the idea.

ENTP's just go through with the idea.

I think. :P
    Hahaa, you should see how many half completed projects I have laying around. I don't even remember what some of them were supposed to be, so sketches would have helped. But yeah, I tend to get an idea and roll with it, and it's always need based. When my ladder broke (don't ask), I created a complex pulley system instead of walking 3 blocks to the hardware store. But when my light went out in the living room, I couldn't use the pulley so I built an extension claw that would enable me to change the bulb. But of course, I have yet to buy a replacement bulb, even though it's been about a month already. I'm tragic.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Maybe my sketch behaviour is just what I personally developped into helping me finish projects. I suppose my programming background has helped. Creating programs for business' you kinda need to start with creating a visual layout of everything you need, you want to put in and want to get out of the program. Because just starting to write the program without doing that will get you in all sorts of programming confusion.

In other words, it may not be type related. And we're not that different after all. XD

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Maybe not, but I was a programmer too, and I would just map it out in my head and code, step by step. I would write down a few things so I wouldn't forget, but for the most part I think that's counterproductive and takes too much time. So maybe it is a type difference?