First 3111213

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    naw naw naw, you don't want zombies cuz they're INTP. This is what you want, ISFJ Mummies:

Dedicated, well-dressed, hardworking, persistant, loyal to the cause! They move as slow as INTP zombies do, but they won't get distracted by decaying brains or discarded Douglas Adams novels.
    ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    INTJ

Go, Soul, the body's guest,
    Upon a thankless errand;
    Fear not to touch the best;
    The truth shall be thy warrant:
    Go, since I needs must die,
    And give the world the lie.

--Wally.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

I feel bad that this post is beginning to be like anti-INTJ. That's not what I wanted AT ALL, and Im sorry.

My purpose wasn't to declare a winner of the best critic thing, its not a math equation that can be solved. Like Kalach said, bc its about ppl first.

My problem is, everything is about ppl first to me. So its kind of a given, just in my mind.

Still a very good, relevant, important point.

I really meant what I said about intellectual discussions and respect for Kalach for using your voice and challenging me.

And in all honesty, I know I am being a little defensive. I am trying to protect myself from more comments about Fe- ucking w/ ppl.
    I actually find it very clever, the term that Kalach coined. Its not the term, its the idea in general. I believe I am genuine. But I know I seem fake. I would like to believe that I'm not fake, but maybe that's just what I would like to believe.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

And I also respect Kalach for the persistence to bring out that pt, bc it was hanging in the air in this thread. It needed to be addressed. I am sure many (if not all) INTX readers are nervous that an ENFJ started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Unless they're older and more experienced.

See how the person comes before the type here? The attributes the person brings to their type will make maybe even substantial differences to real life outcomes.

What the hell is wrong with you people?!

How about an ENFP with a science degree and a mission to fulfil in, say, whatever human rights issue is raised by the topic needing criticism, and who doesn't want to take any polemic shortcuts in being right about that topic?
    . The topic asked for a generalisation, not a personal perspective. So, we are going on averages or whatever. I thought it was obvious enough to not say. From how you put it, the title and the topic seem pointless. Maybe a showdown between two TC members or something would fulfill the criteria of putting the person first, but the topic asked for types. There is no personal data to use. So, on average INTPs I've met are pretty rigid perfectionists when it comes to logic. So I said INTP.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm pretty sure people can't do much to escape the confines of their type, but it also seems like people might be able to do a lot with what they've got. So, yeah, going on type alone, INTP. Unless they're dumb or drunk or a ballerina.

The question perhaps is, given type, is there anything else you can do?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    I'm pretty sure people can't do much to escape the confines of their type, but it also seems like people might be able to do a lot with what they've got. So, yeah, going on type alone, INTP. Unless they're dumb or drunk or a ballerina.

The question perhaps is, given type, is there anything else you can do?

I would love an INTP ballerina. Especially a drunk one in tights.