• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] BEST Critic: INTJ or INTP?

Afkan

naw naw naw, you don't want zombies cuz they're INTP. This is what you want, ISFJ Mummies:

Dedicated, well-dressed, hardworking, persistant, loyal to the cause! They move as slow as INTP zombies do, but they won't get distracted by decaying brains or discarded Douglas Adams novels.
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yim_rolling_on_the_

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Go, Soul, the body's guest,
Upon a thankless errand;
Fear not to touch the best;
The truth shall be thy warrant:
Go, since I needs must die,
And give the world the lie.

--Wally.

Afkan

I feel bad that this post is beginning to be like anti-INTJ. That's not what I wanted AT ALL, and Im sorry.

My purpose wasn't to declare a winner of the best critic thing, its not a math equation that can be solved. Like Kalach said, bc its about ppl first.

My problem is, everything is about ppl first to me. So its kind of a given, just in my mind.

Still a very good, relevant, important point.

I really meant what I said about intellectual discussions and respect for Kalach for using your voice and challenging me.

And in all honesty, I know I am being a little defensive. I am trying to protect myself from more comments about Fe- ucking w/ ppl.
I actually find it very clever, the term that Kalach coined. Its not the term, its the idea in general. I believe I am genuine. But I know I seem fake. I would like to believe that I'm not fake, but maybe that's just what I would like to believe.

Afkan

And I also respect Kalach for the persistence to bring out that pt, bc it was hanging in the air in this thread. It needed to be addressed. I am sure many (if not all) INTX readers are nervous that an ENFJ started this thread.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Unless they're older and more experienced.

See how the person comes before the type here? The attributes the person brings to their type will make maybe even substantial differences to real life outcomes.

What the hell is wrong with you people?!

How about an ENFP with a science degree and a mission to fulfil in, say, whatever human rights issue is raised by the topic needing criticism, and who doesn't want to take any polemic shortcuts in being right about that topic?

:). The topic asked for a generalisation, not a personal perspective. So, we are going on averages or whatever. I thought it was obvious enough to not say. From how you put it, the title and the topic seem pointless. Maybe a showdown between two TC members or something would fulfill the criteria of putting the person first, but the topic asked for types. There is no personal data to use. So, on average INTPs I've met are pretty rigid perfectionists when it comes to logic. So I said INTP.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm pretty sure people can't do much to escape the confines of their type, but it also seems like people might be able to do a lot with what they've got. So, yeah, going on type alone, INTP. Unless they're dumb or drunk or a ballerina.

The question perhaps is, given type, is there anything else you can do?

Afkan

I'm pretty sure people can't do much to escape the confines of their type, but it also seems like people might be able to do a lot with what they've got. So, yeah, going on type alone, INTP. Unless they're dumb or drunk or a ballerina.

The question perhaps is, given type, is there anything else you can do?

:) I would love an INTP ballerina. Especially a drunk one in tights.