User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 36

  1. #11
    Senior Member Shimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    You're in. In name off course you'll be the prime-minister and there will be elections. But that's nothing an army of robots with violent tendencies and laser weapon technology can't solve.

  2. #12
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    ok, I'll build

    name of your country: the name of my country shall be only expressable by tones and music, as in: I have no idea

    Your country emphasis on: Explore, Build

    Economics: free market (capitalist)

    Type of governemnt: Liberal socialism

    Foreign policy: diplomatic

    Points:
    Scientific points: 4
    Culture points: 4
    Military: 3
    Economic: 4

    Characteristics of your country's people: Industrious, Explorative

    Resource: underground beer layers, Replicators + a black hole used to fuel the Replicators

    Leader Traits: Charismatic and Scientific of course

    Key Technologies: Warp Propulsion, Quantum slipstream Drive and Transwarp Technology, aswell as the capability of interdimensional travel + a huge intergalactic communications array
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Here is a chance to develop and experiment an ideal country which reflects your personality and values. Others feel free to add more ideas , change the rules, and expand the concepts of this game.

    name of your country: anything

    Your country emphasis on: Explore, Discover, Build, Conquer
    Either 1-2 of all this four, cannot be all four

    Economics: free market (capitalist), planned , green

    Type of governemnt: communism, coporation state, fascism (Police state), technocracy, advance democracy, Ecotopia (green government), tyranny, theocracy, Liberal socialism

    Foreign policy: Aggressive, diplomatic, pacifist (choose one)

    Points
    Scientific points: 1-5
    Culture points: 1-5
    Military: 1-5
    Economic: 1-5 (total add up must not be greater than 15)

    Characteristics of your country's people: Industrious, Militaristic, Financial , Creative, Technological
    Explorative, Imperialistic. (choose two)

    Resource: anything, what resource your country has

    Leader Traits: Charismatic, Militaristic, Traditional, Scientific, Religious

    Key Technologies: Anything

    And then type a brief description of what your country does, what kind of leader does it have, what the civilization is it, what the culture is like , what the people hate, what the people like etc etc....
    name: the motherfuckers
    emphasis: explore and build
    econ: green (whats green economy?)
    types of govt: advance democracy
    forien policy: aggressively pacifist
    citizen characters: creative and industrious
    resources: trees, diamonds and oil
    leader: scientific, religious
    key technology: the knowledge where religion and science become one

    its made of hippies that love to just go wherever, whenever. they put in 40 hrs a week at their work...very flexible work week. and they like to talk about deep shit. diamonds and oil being their key resources, these people mass produce everything else.

    the leader is thinker whos always trying to 'do right'. he was elected through a democratic process and doesn't easily succumb to suggestions and indulgences.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default I'm an NF but whatever

    name of your country: Dramatica

    Your country emphasis on: explore, discover

    Economics: capitalism

    Type of governemnt: liberal socialism

    Foreign policy: pacifist

    Points
    Scientific points: 5
    Culture points: 5
    Military: 1
    Economic: 4

    Characteristics of your country's people: creative, explorative

    Resource: chocolate

    Leader Traits: charismatic, scientific

    Key Technologies: IT

    My country helps the world become peaceful, it has a democratic president, intelligent and alternative people live there, it praises music, the people hate all kinds of closed-mindedness, the people like everything they can gather that doesn't hurt others.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ok, I'll build

    name of your country: the name of my country shall be only expressable by tones and music, as in: I have no idea

    Your country emphasis on: Explore, Build

    Economics: free market (capitalist)

    Type of governemnt: Liberal socialism

    Foreign policy: diplomatic

    Points:
    Scientific points: 4
    Culture points: 4
    Military: 3
    Economic: 4

    Characteristics of your country's people: Industrious, Explorative

    Resource: underground beer layers, Replicators + a black hole used to fuel the Replicators

    Leader Traits: Charismatic and Scientific of course

    Key Technologies: Warp Propulsion, Quantum slipstream Drive and Transwarp Technology, aswell as the capability of interdimensional travel + a huge intergalactic communications array
    I like your country.

  6. #16
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    name of your country: Dramatica

    Your country emphasis on: explore, discover

    Economics: capitalism

    Type of governemnt: liberal socialism

    Foreign policy: pacifist

    Points
    Scientific points: 5
    Culture points: 5
    Military: 1
    Economic: 4

    Characteristics of your country's people: creative, explorative

    Resource: chocolate

    Leader Traits: charismatic, scientific

    Key Technologies: IT

    My country helps the world become peaceful, it has a democratic president, intelligent and alternative people live there, it praises music, the people hate all kinds of closed-mindedness, the people like everything they can gather that doesn't hurt others.
    Sounds like our 1st target @Shimmy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  7. #17
    Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Name of your country: [placeholder title] ---> I'll appoint an official land-namer to do it for me. XD

    Your country emphasis on: Build, Discover

    Economics: The land-namer I'll appoint will also be a genius when it comes to economics, because I'm not.

    Type of governemnt: Technocracy.

    Foreign policy: Diplomatic.

    Points
    Scientific points: 5
    Culture points: 5
    Military: 2
    Economic: 3

    Characteristics of your country's people: Creative, Technological.

    Resource: Endless supply of awesomeness. Oh, and oil.

    Leader Traits: Charismatic, Scientific.

    Key Technologies: Robots.

    My country's leader would be a genius, scientifically, and yet entertaining, to prove to all citizens that science isn't dry or dull, leading them to accept a technology-driven society. The people would be open-minded and curious, and any stuck-up traditionalists would live in The City Next Door, which we all know is a very boring place to be (I mean, most people still drive cars down there. What's up with that?). Most of the people, as a result of living in the society, would have a working knowledge of most basic sciences. Lifespan would be increased due to amazing medical advances, and even the lonely people have a super-computer to talk to, so suicide rates would be lower. Aside from the occasional paper flyer coming The City Next Door about the evils of technology, it'd be a pretty awesome place to live.

    Oh, and there's robots.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

  8. #18
    . Blank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    name of your country: Petetopia

    Your country emphasis on: Drinking

    Economics: Lois, go get me a beer.

    Type of governemnt: Petetocracy

    Foreign policy: Aggressive, holier-than-thou
    Points
    Scientific points: 0
    Culture points: 4
    Military: 1
    Economic: -2

    Characteristics of your country's people: Impulsive, Imperialistic, Satirical

    Resource: A front yard, a back yard, and a talking dog.

    Leader Traits: Charismatic, Flatulent, Outspoken, Ignorant

    Key Technologies: Tools designed to kill vile women.

    Petetopia is run by Peter Griffin. Residents of Petetopia are often forced to join in amusing, random shenanigans and events.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

    -----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    name of your country: Petetopia

    Your country emphasis on: Drinking

    Economics: Lois, go get me a beer.

    Type of governemnt: Petetocracy

    Foreign policy: Aggressive, holier-than-thou
    Points
    Scientific points: 0
    Culture points: 4
    Military: 1
    Economic: -2

    Characteristics of your country's people: Impulsive, Imperialistic, Satirical

    Resource: A front yard, a back yard, and a talking dog.

    Leader Traits: Charismatic, Flatulent, Outspoken, Ignorant

    Key Technologies: Tools designed to kill vile women.

    Petetopia is run by Peter Griffin. Residents of Petetopia are often forced to join in amusing, random shenanigans and events.
    LOL

  10. #20
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    name of your country: Petetopia

    Your country emphasis on: Drinking

    Economics: Lois, go get me a beer.

    Type of governemnt: Petetocracy

    Foreign policy: Aggressive, holier-than-thou
    Points
    Scientific points: 0
    Culture points: 4
    Military: 1
    Economic: -2

    Characteristics of your country's people: Impulsive, Imperialistic, Satirical

    Resource: A front yard, a back yard, and a talking dog.

    Leader Traits: Charismatic, Flatulent, Outspoken, Ignorant

    Key Technologies: Tools designed to kill vile women.

    Petetopia is run by Peter Griffin. Residents of Petetopia are often forced to join in amusing, random shenanigans and events.
    Haha ouh no Peter Griffin . If Shimmy doesnt need me as a dictator no more, maybe I can work as foreign secretary for your country. I got some unique qualities:

    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. Let's Play A Game!
    By Destiny in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2015, 07:07 AM
  2. Let's play a game with my type classifer
    By funtensity in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:40 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Let's play a game (k?)
    By prplchknz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO