• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How many of you would like to see INTJ in tears ?

alpaca

MBTI Type
INTP
Haha, I've never wished tears upon anyone unless they deserve it. If you're not emotional, that's one thing, but if you're missing out on the beauty of emotion out of laziness or self-protection that's something else (no those aren't emotions). My sis and pop are INTJ and are quite collected. They cry when it's really serious though. That's how they are.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
How many of you would like to see INTJ in tears ?
If yes why yes ?

To me it looks like that alot of people in real life would like to see me crying while I am looking for emotional comfort/help in someone.
It is not that they hate me it is just that they would like to see this. Some of them have even said to me that they have a hard time imagining something like this.

I mean, alot of people are placing bets when I will finally explode.

So I am wondering how many of you have this kind of a relationship with your INTJ ?

Are situations like his/her crying strengthening bounds between you ?

I want to see this poster in tears for making such a stupid topic. :steam:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I never like seeing anyone in tears in general. Seeing pain is worse than seeing death, at least dead people aren't around to feel bad about it. Those who were close to them however, are often worse off than the deceased.

In any case, I don't see why people would actually enjoy watching another suffer. Even in the rarest of times that I've gotten so mad I broke something or hurt someone, I immediately snap out of it and realize whot I've done and regret it. I can't even begin to imagine someone hurting another then reveling in it.

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not only would I like to see one cry, I would like one to cry because of me. I'm a bit of a sadist, what can I say? ;)

Infidel

MBTI Type
INTP
I wouldn't want to see that. The situation would have to be unbearable for them to start crying, since they're normally so self controlled.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
To see an INTJ crying, or in tears, would be soul-shaking and heart-breaking.

It would make me cry tears so powerful and pregnant with Empathy that I'd be afraid what they'd feel like...

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
No I wouldnt want to see that. I feel like the INTJs I know are pretty heavy on the Fi as it is

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
While I've never actually seen it, I think it'd be awfully depressing because it takes so, so, so much to shake an INTJ's composure.

If shit has gotten so bad that even the INTJ is crying about it, you know it's really hit the fan.

Windigo

Poking the tiger

"I mean, alot of people are placing bets when I will finally explode."

My mother used to follow me around the house nagging at me and calling me names until I would finally explode in a rage. It was usually in the a.m. when I was on my way to school or work.

She would get this weird smile on her face and simply walk away. I finally asked her why she did it and she said she was just checking to make sure I was human.

She never understood my practical side. Look, the cat is missing, I get it, but staying home worrying about it isn't going to change the fact if it's dead. I've got things to do like WORK and there's no use crying until I know for sure right? She thought this made me evil.

My best guess is that she was an ESTP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd probably only like to see an INTJ in tears if INTJ made me cry first.

_Violence_

Well if allowed to I'd like to physically beat an INTJ into submission for the LULZ.

And maybe he will cry because of it, I don't know.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did you make him peel an onion, too ? :D

:D

No, but seriously...Watch them emotionally conflicted and overwhelmed, then hold/hug them to give them emotional release. They'll cry. And they shouldn't be embarassed at it either. Their kind heart and warmth is much appreciated.

Bri

MBTI Type
INTJ
Things would have to be REALLY bad before an INTJ cried.

Not necessarily... it depends what kind of crying it is. I've found myself in tears before when I've been really flustered/frustrated. I'm not sad, or even upset really, just completely overwhelmed. It's basically a physiological reaction to stress for me.