User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

It's more amusing when someone with dignity gets embarrassed. Like the other week we played cards and the bet was loser sings "I'm a little teapot" (estj's idea). It's was me and another friend who lost and had to sing but everyone was specifically interested in ME, and laughing at me, lol but it wasn't that bad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

No. I have seen them cry and it's absolutely scary.

But I would very much prefer to see an INTJ lose their composure. The contrast in the outward appearance they give off to others and the crazy retarded actions they do when they are alone amuses me so.

A few days ago, my INTJ sister did something completely amusing. She saw a lizard and she let out a scream. And the scream is hilarious, because she was trying to control herself, but her fear overcame her and so it was like a half-half scream and it sounded really funny. Oh and the actions that accompanied the scream was priceless too!

And this event with an INTJ male friend. I was standing there, all of a sudden, he pointed at a rubbish bin and said 'hey you' to the bin. And because it was totally on the spur kind of thing, I loled for a really long time. (Worse, while I was laughing, he acted cute infront of me, like it was the most natural thing for him)

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wouldn't mind, but only if it serves to wake them up a bit, so to speak. I think INTJ's have trouble realizing that their actions may affect others' emotions, so it may take a reflection of that upon their own faculties for them to feel what others have been subjected to. But yeah, I can see how an INTJ emotional breakdown could be scary..
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I wouldn't...I've seen it a few times, and it's usually over something terribly sad that has no hope at all of being fixed. It's a terrible feeling I don't like repeating.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    I wouldn't...I've seen it a few times, and it's usually over something terribly sad that has no hope at all of being fixed. It's a terrible feeling I don't like repeating.

Totally agree.
    When the tears come, then you know its the end.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I would hug them if they cried.

No one can resist a hug me moi.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    I wouldn't mind, but only if it serves to wake them up a bit, so to speak. I think INTJ's have trouble realizing that their actions may affect others' emotions, so it may take a reflection of that upon their own faculties for them to feel what others have been subjected to. But yeah, I can see how an INTJ emotional breakdown could be scary..
    I can assure you it's downright frightening..

However, others might consider that their emotions may affect the actions of an NT.. which is usually how I end up in tears...

MBTI
    IsTP

I've had some feeler friends tell me they wanted to see me cry before. How could they wish for sadness on my part?!

Anywho, I wouldn't really want to see anyone cry - not unless I receive an enemy or something, in which, yes, I would like to see them squirm. I've only had had a few friends come crying to me before, but all of which were feelers (which usually catches me off-guard, seeing as how I'm not one to open up myself). I feel like it's easier to help feelers (at least the ones I know); I tend to rationalize their situation for them in order to give them optimism in knowing that they have options on what they can do to help themselves and/or use some comic wit to relieve the situation, both of which generally work most of the time. If an INTJ came crying to me, though, I don't know what I'd do, because I feel like whatever it was, it would be too bad of a situation to be using humor over and dire enough where rationalizing it would only clarify how helpless their situation is (plus, an INTJ probably would have rationalized it beforehand, anyways).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I've had some feeler friends tell me they wanted to see me cry before. How could they wish for sadness on my part?!

Well it is just that they probably have a hard time picturing this so they would like to see it. Plus as far as I know feelers consider crying in thier presence to be a sign of bonding and trust in many cases.
    (people are free to correct me if I am wrong about this).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well it is just that they probably have a hard time picturing this so they would like to see it. Plus as far as I know feelers consider crying in thier presence to be a sign of bonding and trust in many cases.
    (people are free to correct me if I am wrong about this).

I find that very true. In fact a feeler I know hates it when I go off somewhere to cry alone. He thinks that I'm keeping secrets from him or something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]