• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] At what age you developed your current MBTI personaility

At what age you develop your current MBTI personality

• Age 0-11

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Age 11-20

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Age 20-30

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Age 30 and after

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm what are our options...party...exhausted that....make love...they won't try it....

Oh oh oh oh I know....heads or tails! Bingo! Quick someone, bring out the caffeine and sugar!

OH GOOD JOB YES!

I WILL BRING AWESOME STRAWBERRIES :D

G

garbage

My MBTI development was pretty cool. I signed up to these boards as an ESFJ, then found ENTJ. I tried ENFP, too, and ENFJ for about a week when I gave up on cognitive functions. And now, I'm ENTP for some reason. And that reason is that Eric B's pretty smart about this stuff and made it make sense for me.

And that was my development.

Wow! Isn't that amazing!?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like strawberries better :(

wolfy

awsm
Hey, guys! I've got a question for you. How old were you when you grew into your current MBTI personality? Can you explain the process? What was it like? Did you face any challenges along the way?

Thanks!

Good question. I'll try...this is a generalisation of course...I never knew anything about MBTI until I was 37.

When I was young. The youngest I can recall is 4. I was as far as I can recall pretty much in my head Fi.
As I grew older I became more interested in expressing myself physically and developed Se I guess. The age I can remember that best was about 9. Because I hadn't done much physically younger I kind of doubted that side of me for a while and was not sure what avenue to use to express it.
As a teenager I started to get interested in problem solving, mind mapping and things like that also I started to see how things didn't fit and how they did fit.
When I got a job as a bakery supervisor at 26 I was forced to use Te. I found I quite liked it and kept hammering away with it from then on. I could see how planning and organising helped me in the real world.

All the traits were there throughout my life. The difference is how much I have focused on them and relied on them.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Hey, guys! I've got a question for you. How old were you when you grew into your current MBTI personality? Can you explain the process? What was it like? Did you face any challenges along the way?

Thanks!

Greed is right. This had been the intent of my topic all along. I don't know why people are arguing over stiupid things. :17425:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For my real answer to this thread, see below:
--------------------------------------------

-I've been artistic since I can remember (age 3 is as far back as I can recall).

-Extroversion has been a facet of my personality since my earliest years also.

-My cousin Robert and I met up in 1998; I was 24, he had not seen me since I was 7. He was sitting on his porch waiting for me to arrive. I got out of my car and walked up to his house and he laughed and said "You haven't changed a bit. "You still have the same walk (bow legged gorilla butt gait) and the exact same expression on your face."

If I think back on my life, I hatched out as a full fledged ESTP in 6th grade, so age 11-12. Since I was 5 my family moved every two years as my Dad was in the Army. By sixth grade I knew when I landed in Indianapolis, Indiana, that I would only be there for 2 years and that I would need friends, a girlfriend, and have to have the entire base scouted out so I knew where to goof off that summer.

And that's exactly what I did. School started, I sat where I wanted in the cafeteria, made friends, entered the talent show and jammed out Van Halen riffs on my electric guitar, soon after had a girlfriend, and was riding my dirt bike/blowing things up in the woods on the other side of the base in my free time.

Make it happen. Life is not a dress rehearsal! :newwink: