Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Can I keep both?
    Yes, there's enough INT's to keep every single ENFP happy. Statistically.

This was mentioned in another thread recently...the whole INTP/ ENFP interaction. I do feel sometimes like it's almost a psychic connection. I've actually dated a couple of ENFP's. The last one really left a whole in my heart when he went, which I'm still recovering from. The whole thing was just so intense. I hadn't really dealt with it at all before. I learned something very valuable from the whole thing, even though I felt a little broken for quite a while afterwords. I didn't want it to end. He could have said anything in the world to me and it would have been okay... It was just so much like a really good drug.

The question I've had, really, was whether ENFP's feel the same kind of intensity from the interaction with INTP's. It seems like maybe yes.

Here's a link to a similar thread from the INTP's viewpoint:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...fps-intps.html
    Last edited by ring the bell; 06-11-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: added a link

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've certainly appreciated them as friends, but nothing more. I wouldn't say I've experienced any magnetism, but some great moments, certainly.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Oh, oy. The one time I've felt like I was going insane after meeting someone, she was an ENFP. A part of me that I didn't even know was there leapt into action and took me over. I've never experienced an attraction like that. The third time we interacted, we kept babbling back and forth about Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo, over the heads of half a dozen other people, much to the confusion of all. The others might as well not have existed. Soon after that I asked for her number, which was, and is, completely out of character for me. I barely even use the telephone. (As it turns out, neither does she.)

Later on she jumped to a few strange conclusions that threw up some red flags for me, so I distanced myself from her until I could work through my irritation. She is an interesting person, though, so more recently I've been trying to put aside the gonzo attraction and interact with her on a more balanced level. It seems to be working well enough. I always feel just a bit in danger of getting sucked in, though. Doesn't help that she seems to be very attracted to me as well.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I only know one ENFP. I'll be damned if I understand what he's trying to tell me half the time, but he's interesting and very fun to be around. I feel like, while I can't understand him well when he goes into intuitive-speak about his favorite subjects (music and culture-related things, semiotics, and his interpretations of Gramsci), I can relate to him on a weird sort of personal level. He makes me feel comfortable.

Basically, he's a sweet person with tons of energy. What's not to like?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I could actually love an ENFP. They are warmer than a litter of kittens lying around their mother. *self chastizes for such a sappy metaphor.*
    Or warmer than a fat man's armpit.

Yeah.

That.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

^LOL! +1.

MBTI
    SEXY

Page 3 and onwards. Need I say more.

Quote Originally Posted by RuffledINTP View Post
    This was mentioned in another thread recently...the whole INTP/ ENFP interaction. I do feel sometimes like it's almost a psychic connection. I've actually dated a couple of ENFP's. The last one really left a whole in my heart when he went, which I'm still recovering from. The whole thing was just so intense. I hadn't really dealt with it at all before. I learned something very valuable from the whole thing, even though I felt a little broken for quite a while afterwords. I didn't want it to end. He could have said anything in the world to me and it would have been okay... It was just so much like a really good drug.

The question I've had, really, was whether ENFP's feel the same kind of intensity from the interaction with INTP's. It seems like maybe yes.

Here's a link to a similar thread from the INTP's viewpoint:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...fps-intps.html
    My god. It is magical really. And I'm absolutely sure ENFP's feel the same way. I've had girlfriends before, but I never seriously connected with someone as quickly as the last (ENFP) one. Sad timings right now (see link above).