User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTx

Travel. Constantly.

MBTI
    YaYa

Transsexual hookers and champagne in Vegas.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

I went shopping last night to pick up a few things, as I was driving out of the shopping center, I noticed an older woman with luggage and items strapped to it starting to walk across the street. She just fell backwards into the street. It looked like she could not get up, so I got out to help her. She was homeless, dirty, had messed herself, and could not get up even with my help at first. She was not drunk or on drugs, I could smell her breath, and looked into her eyes; she appeared to be low on electrolytes to me. A man stopped to help us, she insisted that she was ok, but he called an ambulance anyway and they came to help her. It was really, really sad and broke my heart to see her that way. I give to a homeless shelter, but decided that I am not going to Starbucks so much and use that money for them. I am blessed, and I am rich in many ways, but if I had a ton of disposable money, I would build transitional centers for people coming out of prisons so that they are not just thrown back into society with nothing and no one, more homeless shelters, homes or financial assistance for the elderly that have no one to help and children that have no parents that care, and homes for international missionaries to stay in so they can rest, relax, and rejuvenate for a month or so every now and then.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

It depends on how rich I'd be. If I'm uber-rich, I'd end up giving most of my money away to science and poor school districts. I'd ultimately just want $2 million for myself, enough to provide for my family and myself.

I'd buy a modest home and a car that's converted to run on water. The rest I'd bank, and then I'd go traveling the world, Greece, Egypt, Japan, China, Italy, England, Ireland...

I'd also hire a personal trainer/nutritionist and really start taking care of my body.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i would build some kind of weird commune on an island somewhere.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

It depends on how rich we are talking. I'd pay off my mortgage, my parents, set my MIL up (I don't think she'd want to move but her house is paid for). Money for the kids. College, houses, whatever, that they can't have until they are 21. I think I'd buy a few homes in different locations. Here for the summer. Maybe a little cottage for my husband and I to run away to on Lake Michigan. Something down south for winter (I love Savannah). The ski boat that he wants. Finance all his triathlon things. An endless pool in every house. Invest wisely. Have awesome gardens that I design. Start a catering business and several vehicles so I can satisfy whatever mood strikes me that day .
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    SEXY

I'd probably invest it in micro credits and help the people make more money with it, then charge interest so I can become even richer. Maybe start a management consulting firm or something. Probably build a couple of schools for talented kids who get stuck in stupid educational reform laws around the world (America's 'no kid left behind', Holland's 'tweede fase (second phase)') etc.. It's a shame when talent gets wasted.

For myself, apart from the usual kick-ass car (SLR, One-77, Rolls), big apartments and houses around the world (New York, Istanbul, Monte Carlo) and Yachts, I'd have the best luthier make me an exclusive, one off ridiculously expensive bass guitar.

MBTI
    ENTJ

the selfless:
    - give a large chunk of $ to an animal shelter in California that works with shelters in Mexico to rescue their critters/provide resources
    - large chunk to HUA (hua.org)
    - pay off debts and mortgages for close friends and siblings
    - buy my parents a kickass boat with all the trimmings
    - buy my parents a 2 month long trip to Australia

the selfish:

- top of the line brand new Ford Mustang, custom cream leather interior and custom pale pink iridescent paint job
    - houses/flats in various world cities
    - world shopping tour
    - sweet old greystone triplex here in Montreal
    - open my own boutique as a hobby rather than a business (tho hopefully it would pay for itself and not be a money pit)
    - take obscure, non practical courses at my university

Can't think of anything else right now. And apologies, but despite being an NT, none of this money would go towards developing new crop strains or brain research etc.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would pay off debt, travel across the world, fund kids college, buy Corvette, and build dream house with a lot of acreage. Then I would donate to the church, St. Jude, and various charities that assist individuals who are disadvantaged. I would actually enjoy not working more than being rich.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Two words: HISTORICAL PROPERTY. I've always wanted to own a big old Victorian or Queen Anne and fix it up and be able to afford the heating bills. In fact, I'm starting to think of going into historic preservation as a career choice.

Other than that I would immediately help my family members, take a vacation, invest some, and give a percentage to charities.